ARC 9 - Chapter 9.16

The second round and the final round of the International Music Competition are very close to each other, and the contestants were given only two days to prepare. After the competition, Qing Yun shrugged off the reporters chasing him and got into the car where Wei Changxiu had been waiting outside.

As soon as he entered the car, the man who had been waiting for a long time hugged the teenager who entered his arms, capturing his lips and giving him a passionate kiss: “Baby, your performance was wonderful.”

Wei Changxiu looked at Qing Yun with burning eyes. He felt that no one could understand the various feelings presented in the teenager’s music better than him, because for every kind of life, there was a piece of him.

“Okay.” Qing Yun pushed away the man’s big furry head that came over again and said to the driver in front of him, “Go to the Xiang’s house and stop at the bus stop nearest to it.”

As soon as he heard Qing Yun’s words, Wei Changxiu’s face visibly slumped, hugging Qing Yun and not letting go.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon.” Smiling and patting the man’s head, Qing Yun especially likes the way the man shows his foolishness without reservation.

Once inside the Xiang family, Qing Yun pretended to be in a panic and hurriedly ran upstairs without even saying hello. He entered his room and rummaged around. Then, he ran out of the room again and pulled the only remaining servant in the Xiang family and asked, “Excuse me, when you were cleaning the room, did you see any of my scattered sheet music anywhere?”

“Not really, Young Master.” Although he was called Young Master, this servant’s attitude was not respectful.

Cleaning the room? I’m afraid this adopted son of the Xiang family is thinking too much? In the past, when there were still many servants in the Xiang family, no one bothered to clean his room. Now that she was the only one left, it was impossible for her to clean the teenager’s room.

Although the maid knows that nowadays, Xiang Chenyu seems to have a bit of reputation outside, but the one who pays is the employer, this youth does not have any status in the Xiang family, right?

“Please think about it. There is something in there that I want to use for the competition.”

Standing in the corridor, Xiang Chenyu froze for a moment when he heard the sound of the violin. He listened carefully for a moment, and his face suddenly turned red, revealing an angry look. Then, this angry teenager immediately ran to the music room and opened the door violently.

When the maid saw this, she immediately went downstairs. It seemed to her like she needed to report to the sir and madam that the adopted son was looking for trouble with the young master again.

“This is my sheet music!”

Xiang Chenjin, who was practicing the violin, was suddenly interrupted and subconsciously frowned. After seeing the visitor, he finally stopped the movement in his hands and put down his violin.

Even though he did not dare to continue playing in front of the real creator of the music, no embarrassment flashed on Xiang Chenjin’s face. It was like he was back in his childhood again when he first tried to be glared at by this teenager, but inwardly he was serene.

Because Xiang Chenjin knew what he wanted, and in order to achieve his goal, he had to step on Xiang Chenyu’s body.

“There you go again, Chenyu. I can’t figure out why you keep saying such things to me.” Xiang Chenjin pretended to look helplessly at the angry youth outside the door, “What proof do you have that this is music you composed? I wrote this piece of music with my own hands with the help of Mr. Turris, and I had already posted this piece on my own personal page the night it was composed.”