ARC 4 - Chapter 4.11

The atmosphere between the two was “just right”, yet their fans were inexplicably at each other’s throats.

Ever since “Seal the Sky” started airing, Qing Yun has finally gained a wave of die-hard fans, though many of these fans have been brought over from the original fans of “Seal the Sky”. The composition of Qing Yun’s fans is actually very complicated. Including the original “Seal the Sky” fans, there are also the face fans flocking from all corners. There is even a part of the fans from Ning Qianyuan’s side.

After Qing Yun’s fan base grew, fans began to give their group a name. Because some of Qing Yun’s videos and current works are full of a sense of royalty, his fans often dubbed him as “Qing Wang“, so it was suggested that the fan base be called “Wang Fei“. 1

The proposal poked at Ning Qianyuan’s fans, whose nickname was “Ai Fei“. 2

Although Ning Qianyuan’s fans fighting force is not generally strong, and though they have been quiet for five years, it is these five years that they have accumulated an unknown amount of energy. Once they were provoked, they all blasted over towards Qing Yun and his fans.

Although Qing Yun’s fans are weak, they are not willing to back down. They feel that they have already given enough respect to the senior movie emperor Ning Qianyuan, whose nickname among his fans is “Emperor”, while Qing Yun is just “Qing Wang”, so how did they provoke them?

The two fandoms were tearing each other apart. Even passersby were aware of the storm of disagreement between the two.

It is reasonable to say that Qing Yun’s small fan base won’t last much longer, but suddenly, a few rich and powerful tycoons have sprung up in Qing Yun’s fans.

If Qing Yun paid attention to this matter, he would have discovered that the man under his Weibo account was one of the men who threatened him that night – Zhou Ye.

Zhou Ye V: Bullsh-t, my Qing Yun still needs to rub off the heat of your outdated movie star?

Zhou Ye V: Hehe, is it still hot? I’m afraid it’s a bit cold!

Zhou Ye V: Qing Xiaoyun Qing Wang is the best! [Flower delivery] [Flower delivery]

Zhou Ye has several fans online because of his rich second generation persona. His attention to Qing Yun immediately aroused the curiosity of Qing Yun’s fans.

This person does not know if he has some masochistic tendencies, but after being beaten by Qing Yun that night, he has somehow worshipped Qing Yun. Of course, this worship is accompanied by fear. After all, Qing Yun gave spiritual implications to the people that night.

He gradually began to pay attention to Qing Yun and later became the most avid fan of Qing Yun. He directly started many comments under Qing Yun’s Weibo and even sold meng, begging for more.

Because Zhou Ye is also the boss of an entertainment company, his behavior immediately aroused the interest of Qing Yun’s fans, who flocked to his Weibo to tease him.

“President Zhou, do you have a crush on our Qing Yun, hahaha!”

“I, Qing Wang, am truly worthy, with fans across all levels.”

Of course, some people maliciously speculated whether there was some improper relationship between Zhou Ye and Qing Yun.

Such comments, at once, scared the hell out of Zhou Ye. That night, the scene of kneeling on the ground and calling Dad was still vivid in his mind. Zhou Ye did not dare to indulge in such comments and immediately sent a lawyer’s letter to each of them. He seriously stated that he was just a fan of Qing Yun.