EXTRA 1

After Mo shui really left, Qingyun, who lived somewhere in the space, felt it. Now the rights of the law enforcement officers are also completely delivered to his hands by the former law enforcement official.

Of course, there is also a pile of mess due to heaven to let Qingyun handle, so he will be very busy for a long time.

This completely caused Ming Yan's dissatisfaction because he was in love.

The starry beast listens to how good it is, and ultimately it is the beast. The beast can't escape the so-called estrus period, and now he does not want to endure!

He simply left his own world behind him and swayed behind Qingyun as an outsider. Just like today, the man began to stalk.

"Dear, you have been too busy recently. I think we should take a break and go to a honeymoon?"

"Hey, I found that a world seems to be a bit of a problem. It seems to be the protagonist left by Heaven. So, are we going to have a honeymoon?"

"Baby, you see this is the world we have been to, let's go back for a honeymoon!"

This man's words are not separated from the honeymoon, and it is almost annoying to worry about Qingyun.

Qing Yun finally looked back and looked at the man who was full of feelings behind him. The reason why he said that there is a sense of existence is that the breath of this man has already occupied the entire space with great arrogance, and it is very strong to all the worlds in this space, he declared his ownership of Qingyun.

So that more than one world rule began to complain to Qingyun, let him quickly appease this inciting outsider, because they have been keenly aware that this outsider is already unable to hold back, in case of an excitement to Qingyun, What if the person walks away with their law enforcer?

Seeing Qingyun finally put his attention on himself, Ming Yan immediately sticks to him. The man's hot body is very straightforward to convey the desire of his heart.

Qingyun sighed and finally understood why the man’s identity could only be recognized when the man was in estrus. Because this is the habit of this beast, and whenever it is in estrus, it will release its own arrogance.

"You really want it?" Qingyun raised his eyebrows to look at him.

"What do you say?" Mind immediately bowed his head and kissed his lips. He knew that Qingyun had officially become a law enforcer. There were a lot of trivial things, so he kept staring at himself. Now he can't help it!

"Well, you want the honeymoon period." Qingyun looked at a slightly abnormal world around him and lifted his foot to get the man into it.

If you want a man to enter the world without any hindrance, you have to do it.

Seeing that Ming Yan is integrated into the world, Qing Yun also went in.

With a little finger, he stopped the time of the whole world, and then Qingyun carefully selected a young man whose fate had been mistaken, and entered. His body was sealed and he became his appearance and completely integrated into the world.

The world is indeed a bit abnormal, and Qingyun is busy these days, and it is time to rest, this time just meet the man’s wishes and solve the problems of the world.

After he corrects this world trajectory, time will naturally return to the present, and the original Lord can continue his life.

When Qingyun opened his eyes again, he was kneeling in a mourning hall, looking at the smiling middle-aged man in black and white photos. It was not too late, and the people who came to hang around  also left, leaving only the young man here to look at his dead father.