ARC 5 - Chapter 5.2

Ignoring the people around him, Qing Yun turned around, wrinkled his nose, and walked away.

Compared to other people in the team, he hated Lu Changfeng the most. This person was always nagging at him and saying some strange things that he couldn’t understand.

Although he didn’t understand it, Qing Yun sensed Lu Changfeng’s malice, so he wouldn’t listen to this person.

The fireball thrown by Qing Yun not only burned all of Lu Changfeng’s eyebrows and hair but also blew up a pot. So now, the whole team was left with only one pot, which means that, except for those with abilities like Sheng Feng, the rest of the group had no food to eat tonight.

In the end times, this was the only meal people could eat outside in a day.

Despite being shocked by Qing Yun’s fireball, the complaints continued to flow through the group and directly brought out Sheng Feng in the car.

“What’s going on?” Sheng Feng frowned and asked, his tall body standing there. A sense of oppression spread out, and the messy station instantly quieted down.

Ding Shiang stared at Qing Yun with surprise and immediately came over to explain to Sheng Feng: “That kid named Qing Yun just now actually threw a fireball?”

“Fireball? Dual system abilities?” Sheng Feng was not too surprised. After all, it was not uncommon for similar cases to happen.

“Brother Feng, that kid even attacked me without saying a word and blew up a pot. We probably won’t have food to eat tonight.” Lu Changfeng’s face was pitch black as he walked over. The fire only burned off his hair but didn’t cause any severe burns.

“Blew up a pot?” Sheng Feng’s brow wrinkled as he turned toward Ding Shiang and said, “Call him over to me, and give everyone a share of the food from the other side.”

In fact, Sheng Feng’s impression of Qing Yun is really not very good. If not for Qing Yun’s water ability, he would have been more inclined to leave this burden behind than take the person away.

This is because Qing Yun really does not fit in with the end of the world. When everyone has been running for their lives and living miserably, Qing Yun is always white and clean like a rich young master. A lot of people don’t even look as good as him before the end of the world.

This is also the reason why so many people on the team don’t like him. Jealousy will always exist.

However, Sheng Feng rejected him because his eyes were too clean. In this era where the legal system has dissipated and the dark side of human nature is exposed, Qing Yun’s eyes still maintain the clarity of a child, and all the filth in this world seems to have nothing to do with him.

This kind of cleanliness even made Sheng Feng a little afraid.

Ding Shiang half coaxed Qing Yun into Sheng Feng’s car, and he couldn’t help but wipe the cold sweat off his head. This childlike person is stubborn as hell, but with that kind of look in his eyes, Ding Shiang could not bear to deceive him, and it took a lot of effort to coax Qing Yun to come here.

“You have a fire ability?” Sheng Feng asked straightforwardly; his patience was never placed in such places.

Qing Yun ignored him and just looked up at the space inside this car. He looked at the steering wheel on the driver’s side as if he was seeing something rare.

“I’m asking you something.” Sheng Feng’s voice slowly turned cold, and a hint of the pressure of a powerful man was released.

Qing Yun finally looked at him directly, his voice was soft, but the content of his words made people choke: “Why should I answer you?”