ARC 10 - Chapter 10.10

The first person who intercepted the scale was immediately brought to the ground by the momentum of the scale. He slid on the ground for more than ten meters, and his body was covered with blood before he let go of the scale.

The scale flew in a certain direction of the forest, even hitting the trees directly, smashing all the obstacles in front of it with its powerful shield.

What exactly was His Majesty’s scale looking for?

More than half of the candidates had already passed by the scale, each of them trying to reach out and stop the scale, but had instead suffered injuries of all sizes from such a move.

Soon, the candidates on Qing Yun’s side also noticed the movement of the scale. Everyone stood up, gathering all their strength to stop the scale, and some even hoped in their hearts that they were the ones chosen by the scale.

The surrounding cameras clearly filmed the direction where the scale was flying to.

At this moment, all the candidates’ shots have merged, and all the viewers are excited to the extreme, with one pop-up after another.

[Ahhhhh, that direction is where Ilos is! His Majesty has really chosen Ilos!]

[No, there are still Mona and Phil in that direction, so it will take a little closer to see which one the scale has chosen.]

Each candidate’s fans were looking forward to the scale picking their idol, because this glory of being chosen was not the same as trying to find the scale yourself. It was His Majesty’s will!

After all, the scale’s move has now made it clear that it represents His Majesty’s choice. In a world where the Star beast has been divinized, it did not occur to anyone that this might be a conspiracy that had been hatched. They were now completely agitated, waiting for the outcome as if they were watching His Majesty himself come to screen his candidates.

If a person is really chosen by the scale, then that person must be His Majesty’s favorite, and at the same time, would be the noblest one in the world along with His Majesty.

Qing Yun also saw the scale, and he immediately stood up. Sure enough, his perception of the scale was still disturbed. He could not feel where the scale was until it got that close.

At this point, as the distance between the scale and each candidate drew closer and closer, everyone also saw the candidate the scale was aiming at.

But to everyone’s surprise, the direction the scale was flying towards was not Ilos……but Phil? Phil, who has a relationship with General Andrea!

This result took most of the audience by surprise, as Phil was not at all outstanding compared to Ilos’s performance and was even mocked by Ilos’s fans for his argument with him before the match.

But the screen had clearly shown the movement of the scale, and it did avoid Mona and Ilos next to Phil and flew straight towards Phil’s direction.

[This is undoubtedly His Majesty’s will! His chosen contract person is Phil!]

[I’m sorry to say that although Ilos is very powerful, His Majesty’s favorite is obviously Phil.]

[To support Phil is to support His Majesty. Do you all see clearly now?]

Phil and Andrea’s fans, who had been quiet since Ilos killed the red-tailed boa, are now popping up again and feeling smugly superior to Ilos.