ARC 10 - Chapter 10.11

Phil was arrested on suspicion of cheating in the selection competition and killing his own companion beast.

Ilos, on the other hand, was a big hit on the star network because of his outstanding and out-of-the-ordinary performance. Screenshots of him in battle were constantly posted by people, and a motion picture of him smashing the shield with one punch was circulated and admired by people.

But the words he left when he boarded the aircraft earlier pointed the finger directly at Andrea. This caused Andrea’s fans to jump to their feet, tearing the sky apart with the ever-growing fans of Ilos on the star network.

None of this was known to Qing Yun, who was sitting on the aircraft and had almost reached the palace.

Qing Yun found that since he got the scale in his hand, the rejection of the rules of this world had disappeared from him. He thought that the rules had previously rejected him to protect that man.

Now, Qing Yun looked at the shimmering scale in his hand as if he saw his lover. He put his forehead against the scale, asking softly, “You are still alive, right? You are waiting for me, right?”

The scale responded with an even stronger flash.

Such a response almost made Qing Yun burst into tears for a moment.

The surrounding soldiers, looking at the scene of this man talking to the scale, did not feel strange but felt moved from the bottom of their hearts.

Everyone had a feeling in their hearts that perhaps they had really found His Majesty’s contract person this time.

The aircraft soon reached its destination, which turned out to still be Edmund’s palace. Qing Yun looked at the palace minister waiting outside and couldn’t help but narrow his eyes to survey this palace again.

The last time he came to the palace to explore, it seemed the rules did take a lot of effort. Qing Yun turned the palace upside down without finding any traces related to the man.

But now that he was holding the scale, he felt a difference. There was clearly an opening for an unusual space hidden deep in the palace.

Qing Yun got off the aircraft, and without even pausing, walked straight towards the interior of the palace.

“Mr. Ilos, please allow me to bring you to, Mr. Ilos?” The palace minister found that the youth whose reputation was in full swing paid no attention to his words, as if walking in his own home, walking precisely towards the place where each contract person was transported away.

The minister had no choice but to drag his old body to follow this newly chosen contract person.

Qing Yun’s footsteps slowly stopped in front of a wall on which a photo was hanging. On it, a man with long blue and purple hair looked at the camera indifferently and majestically. Those deep eyes were almost the same as the starry sky at night.

The last time he came, he did not notice this photo.

Qing Yun looked at the man in the photo with an unspeakable gaze filled with longing. A long, long time had passed since he had seen the man’s soul disappear before his eyes.

He crossed an entire space before he could find this man and see what he really looked like.

The man in the photo was very different from Qing Yun’s impression, because that man was enthusiastic in front of Qing Yun. He abandoned his identity and even his memories and appeared only as Qing Yun’s suitor.