ARC 3 - Chapter 3.5

Catching these two tubes of reagents, Chris’s eyes couldn’t help but become sharp.

The juice of the Jia Lan Flower and the venom of the army-devouring ants.

It was a very common mixture of poison.

The venom of the army ants does not have much effect on the human body, but it can invade every corner of it, including bones, nerves, and tendons. If it happens to encounter its nemesis, the Jia Lan Flower, it will react in the human body and cause great pain.

Because the venom was widely distributed in the body, the pain would affect the entire body, from the flesh to the internal organs.

This kind of pain goes deep into the bone marrow. Moreover, the venom of the army-eating ants will corrode the poisoned person’s body from the inside out, so the poisoned person can clearly feel the process of their internal organs failing and being destroyed.

“Do you know how to use it?” Apollon held his chin in his hand and instructed Chris with great interest,” Pour the juice of the Jia Lan flower into the groove of that whip. The venom of the army-devouring ants will be injected into the body of the little cutie through his fingertips. Remember, ten fingers, not one less.”

In fact, Apollon wanted to use that last psychotropic agent on the teenager several times, but he felt a bit regretful. Firstly, because if he caught Ramiel without the spirit potion, he was afraid that he would escape at night, and secondly… if he used the potion, he was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to appreciate the extremely beautiful interrogation.

Chris nodded in silence and stepped towards the young man.

He restrained the strength of his hands, or else he would have been tempted to crush the reagents in his hands!

The teenager’s body was covered in horrible whip marks, but his eyes were still burning. One couldn’t see any signs of exhaustion, as if the torture of the past few days hadn’t had any effect on him.

Chris, however, knew that in the darkness after everyone had left, the teenager was gnashing his teeth in pain.

The interval between the interrogation room and the cell was also lowered as usual today, as Apollon thought that the decadence of these captives might put psychological pressure on the youth. After all, they were all omnipotent soldiers in the hearts of the Federation.

But it seemed that Apollon was wrong, Qing Yun did not collapse. Instead, these captives, who were initially on the verge of a mental breakdown after the interrogations, were affected. Their eyes were becoming sharper and their posture more upright by the day.

Chris had no doubt that they were on the verge of breaking free from the after-effects of the psychotropic potion.

Jorah seemed to have a magical power to heal people’s heartaches just by looking at him.

Chris walked up to Qing Yun, filled a syringe with venom, and untied one of his hands.

Due to the prolonged binding, the hand had developed an unusual bruise. Last night, Chris rubbed this soft palm. He knew that while Jorah was thin and his hands were slender enough, they were fleshy and even baby-like with cute bean pits.

But now, he tugged at the round, lovely fingertips and injected venom into it.

The needle of the syringe plunged deeply into Qing Yun’s fingertip. As the venom was injected, this finger instantly became swollen and bruised.

Qing Yun coldly watched his finger being pricked. He glanced at the man in front of him, who had a cold face with no emotions leaking out. Although he knew that this person was excusable, the image of him poking himself with the needle suddenly made Qing Yun feel incredibly harsh.