ARC 3 - Chapter 3.7

Chris almost raced to the interrogation room.

But the door to the interrogation room was wide open and empty, and the boy who had been dangling nicely from the gallows was nowhere to be found.

“No, no…” Chris’s heart palpitated instantly as he reached down the corridor and yanked one of the pirates by the scruff of his neck, “Where’s Jorah? Where’s Jorah?”

The star pirate was startled by him. He had never seen Chris’s red-eyed, crazed appearance before. He pointed in a direction, “They took him to the boss’s room and sent him an aphrodisiac….”

Chris’s expression turned grim, and he raised his hand to fling the star pirate aside, rushing towards Apollon’s room.

The star pirate who fell to the ground touched his neck in bewilderment. He crawled up and took two steps before he reacted and shouted, “Chris has defected! Stop him!”

In an instant, everyone in the corridor was alerted and raised their weapons towards Chris.

Chris didn’t slow down at all. He lifted his hands and ripped off the protective suit around his neck. The pheromone pressure of an alpha instantly spread throughout the corridor.

The pirates with their guns in the air hesitated for a split second because of this interference, but it was in that split second of hesitation that Chris snapped their necks and grabbed their weapons.

Like a crazed beast, Chris lost all his calm and caution, and what remained was madness.

He then stepped on blood to the door of Apollon’s room. Looking at the closed door, Chris raised his hand and threw away the broken arm in his hand.

He put his hand on the closed door, but Chris hesitated, closing his eyes to hide the pain in them.

What will he see when he opens this door?

Did Apollon mark Jorah?

Their pheromones blended together.

His boy, in his absence, was forced by another alpha…

Chris’s eyes turned red as if they were dripping blood.

That’s no reason for you to be weak! His mind roared.

The door made of a special alloy that was claimed to be able to resist SSS-level people rumbled to the ground, and the sweet and unusually alluring pheromones instantly surged out.

Taking a fierce sniff of the purest of pheromones in the air, Chris was almost in tears.

Thankfully, he was just in time.

His body suddenly surged, and Chris looked inside the room.

Apollon fell to the floor with his neck twisted, not knowing that he had been killed.

Where’s Jorah? There was no sign of Jorah.

Chris followed the pheromone’s directions to the bathroom. He opened the door to see his beloved curled up under the showerhead, cold water pouring down all over the teen’s head.

Sensing the arrival of someone, Qing Yun flew up with a kick about to stir the neck of his visitor. Unexpectedly, a pair of large hands instantly grabbed his waist and brought him to his arms.

The familiar scent immediately enveloped Qing Yun’s body, relieving the irritation caused by his heat.

“It’s me, don’t be afraid, it’s me…”

Holding the teenager in his arms once again, a great joy enveloped Chris’s heart, even suppressing the tide of lust caused by the omega’s pheromones.