ARC 1 - chapter 1.5

Nie chenyuan went back to Nie's house with a black grey head and went straight through the living room.

The old housekeeper standing beside him looked at his trousers,which had been burned with holes, and his shoes were stained with ashes. He reminded him kindly, "Young master, it's better not to look for Mr. Qing in your current appearance."

Qingyun had a serious case of mysophobia. Seeing Nie chenyuan like this, He was afraid that he'd be kicked out without saying a word.

Nie chenyuan paused for a moment, but couldn't resist it,and walked up the stairs in big steps.

Upstairs,Qing yun's door was open.

Then a few bodyguards came out carrying several people.

The leading bodyguard saw Nie chenyuan and immediately went over to him, saying in his ear, "These men are very good, they're all 5-tier warriors of Last heaven. However,after Mr. Qing came in,they were handled by him before they even made a move."

Speaking of this, the bodyguard couldn't help but display a hint of fanaticism in his eyes.

In just a few moments,he defeated the siege of several 5th level last heaven warriors. As expected of a person at the level of central heaven.

Nie chenyuan's face grew darker. It was Nie family's negligence that let these people enter Qing yun's room.

"Who were they from?"

The bodyguard shook his head, "There were no marks on his body, even fingerprints have been removed. It seems that he is one of the death soldiers in the family's custody."

A speculation arose in Nie chenyuan's heart. Who else would want to kill Qing Yun as badly as Lin yuhao? Lin yuhao seems to be in close contact with the guwu association. The intruders were probably from them.

He nodded and walked to Qing yun's room but was stunned when he walked through the door.

It was obvious that Qing yun had just returned from going outside and was still wearing his school uniform.

Yet the man was spotless from head to toe with only red blood dripping off his hands, leaving no trace behind on those fair hands.

Pure and clean,but stained with blood.

Nie chenyuan gulped twice,his Adam's apple slipped up and down each time. He loosened his collar and went into the room. Indeed,he had been thinking too much, Qing yun would never be too weak to bear mother Lin's words.

"Get out."

The minute Qing yun saw his visage,he knitted his eyebrows at once and curtly sent off this guest.

A trace of helplessness appeared on his face. Nie chenyuan didn't care about his coldness. He approached him and said, "The Qing family's old house was on fire. I thought you were in it."

Qing yun frowned. The ownership of the Qing family's old house was in mother Lin's hands. It's basically Lin yuhao's warehouse. Lin yuhao was also quick and sly. While burning down the old house,he sent a killer to deal with him. Even if he can't kill him,he will cause trouble to the Nie family.

He was afraid that he was saved by the Nie family, before he escaped. So he gave the Nie family some trouble to make them hate Qing yun.

Unfortunately, he has found what he was looking for. Glancing at the old fashioned videotape on the table, Qing yun stood up and walked into the bathroom with a plain face, not paying attention to Nie chenyuan's words.

"I remember you going in that direction today though?" mentioning this, Nie chenyuan unconsciously spoke in a soft tone.

"It's none of your business." It took less than a second before that cold voice penetrated through the bathroom's frosted glass door.