ARC 6 - Chapter 6.9

Qing Yun took a glance at the spicy scenes in the room and merely raised an eyebrow without making any comment. He has seen more of the dark side of human nature, and this level is not enough to scare him right now.

But his body was too deceptive that even the cold eyes that scanned the room just now looked pitiful to the others, like Bambi with tears.

Rossi’s gaze was glued to Qing Yun. He could barely restrain himself from getting up and wanting to welcome him personally, but then he thought that such a move would be too degrading, so he coughed lightly and sat down again, only raising his eyebrows towards the young man at the entrance, “Shen Mingye?”

Risen saw this, so he immediately went forward and pulled Shen Mingye over.

Qing Yun avoided Risen’s tug and walked in unhurriedly by himself, picking a relatively clean sofa and sitting down.

The other people in the room could not help but move their eyes along with the youth while scolding Risen: “Hey, Risen, you were too rude when you moved. If you hurt our little cutie, watch Rossi kill you.”

“So delicate, it seems that Rossi will be blessed later.”

The restlessness of desire made these already unrestrained people began to speak in a coaxing manner, and their words became increasingly difficult to hear.

Qing Yun raised his head, the pair of clear eyes glanced at the boy with an enchanted expression in Rossi’s arms, and only then slowly spoke out, “You are Director Rossi? This is……my script.”

Rossi pushed away the boy in his arms and reached out to take the script in the other’s hand, but his gaze kept burning at Shen Mingye’s beautiful face. He casually flipped through the script in his hand and put it aside.

Although the young man’s story is good, Rossi is now more interested in the youth himself.

To coax such a novice with a dream in mind has been a breeze for Rossi. He leaned back on the sofa, leisurely looking at Shen Mingye across from him, and dragged out his tone: “Your script is indeed very good, but……”

Looking at the youth seemed to be nervous for a moment, Rossi then stretched out his hand and gestured with his finger: “But it’s still such a bit short of my standard.”

After saying that, he slowly leaned in closer to Qing Yun: “This little gap, if you want, you can completely use yourself to make up for it. Risen, don’t you think so?”

Risen immediately understood and came to Qing Yun’s side to persuade him: “Shen, didn’t you say you were short of money? This is an excellent opportunity, isn’t it? The entertainment industry is like this, and I think you must have heard about it. Also, look at Qiao Ke. He has now become a first-line actor by relying on Director Rossi……”

Risen also pointed to a young man in the private room.

“Oh?” Qing Yun looked around the room with interest and asked Rossi with a sideways glance, “So what do I need to do?”

The youth’s innocent question made everyone who was watching him laugh out loud. Rossi tugged at his collar and beckoned, “Qiao Ke, come over here and teach him what to do.”

The young man named Qiao Ke came over and straddled Rossi. He twisted his body, and the two kissed passionately. Rossi wrapped his arms around Qiao Ke, but his eyes were fixated on the youth with a layer of angelic aura on his head.

The expression on Qing Yun’s face remained unchanged. His amber eyes didn’t even blink, let alone reveal the panic and fear that Rossi wanted to see. He simply pulled the corners of his mouth and said, “So dirty.”