ARC 4 - Chapter 4.0

With that, Corsi took Qing Yun’s hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

Qing Yun reflexively withdrew his hand, looking confused. What is this situation? He had just blessed these two, and now one of them was going to chase after him?

“Corsi, don’t you dare!” Chris’s voice with hidden anger rang out. He appeared beside Qing Yun in the blink of an eye and raised his hand to whisk Corsi away. He dared to leave Corsi behind because he was also an omega, but he didn’t expect that an omega would come and steal Qing Yun from him!

Chris protected Qing Yun’s hand, his fingers rubbing the skin that Corsi had just kissed, “Get out! You’re not welcome at the Delaware house!”

Corsi wasn’t intimidated by him. He gracefully said goodbye to Qing Yun before turning to leave.

After much effort to calm down a nearly frenzied Chris, Qing Yun thought about Corsi, who threatened to pursue him, and suddenly felt sorry for Lucas.

The horror of the missing genetic chip finally came to an end.

The Federation held a funeral for the fallen soldiers, and Jorah was invited to attend the funeral.

An omega with a child in her arms, and a few old men with white hair behind her, walked towards Qing Yun.

These were the relatives of the five soldiers who blew themselves up in the Flamingo starship.

Qing Yun was stunned at the sight of them and felt a little bit of guilt. He didn’t know that the Federation soldiers would have biological implants in their heads. If he hadn’t sung the national anthem, those five people wouldn’t have died, and when Chris got the chip back, they would have been rescued by the Federation soldiers.

Bending down, Qing Yun bowed to the weak and elderly in front of him. If they were angry with Qing Yun, this was as it should be.

“No, Mr. Jorah!” The omega who headed the group immediately reached out to hold Qing Yun’s arm, and the child in his arms even reached out with a soft palm to pat Qing Yun’s face.

“We’ve come to thank you.” An old man also stepped forward to help Qing Yun, “I came to thank you, you made my son get his dignity back before he died.”

The omega holding the child had red eyes but still had firm eyes, “Yes, you don’t need to blame yourself for that. I believe that if my husband were to choose, he would rather die a worthy and sensational death than wilt for the rest of his life.”

Chris, who was standing beside the Federal Marshal, saw this and withdrew his steps.

At this funeral, Chris revealed to the Federal Marshal that he did not want to succeed him in the position of Marshal.

He saluted the Marshal, “It’s not just for Jorah. I’m also no longer qualified to be the head of the Federation. It was negligent of me to take five soldiers and not bring any of them back.”

The Marshal resisted with a helpless face but still didn’t shake Chris’s resolve.

After handing over the matters related to the First Legion, Chris took Qing Yun to a small planet to live in seclusion. The Federation people all know that their original cruel Admiral Chris turned out to be a spoiled wife fanatic, who never leaves his omega side for a moment. Occasionally, they appear in public, and their interactions are sweet and make people’s teeth hurt.

The people of the Federation finally smiled in satisfaction at Chris’s obedience to Jorah, but Chris, who was being played by Qing Yun every day, was in sweet torment.