EXTRA 5

Qingyun just drove back to the company and heard the secretary ran over to report: "President Gu, President Yan called and said that there are major events affecting Gu and Yan family's relationship to discuss with you, he wanted to make an appointment."

Yan Qi looking for him? Qingyun frowned, only thinking that it was Gu Qing's side, so he replied: "Well, you answer him, I am free in the afternoon."

In the afternoon, Yan Qi drove from the capital.

As soon as he entered the reception room, he just saw Qingyun, and he sighed in a strange tone: "Gu Cheng, you have made our Yan family have a hard time!"

"What do you mean?" Qingyun raised an eyebrow and asked him.

Seeing this young man sitting on the sofa, Yan Qi subconsciously clenched his teeth. Because he knows that this man is extremely difficult to deal with, and if he is not careful, he may get caught, which makes him feel extremely embarrassing.

In particular, after Gu Qing returned to China, she often ran to her home, and she was so strict that he doubted whether this trip was really attractive.

Yan Qi's dissatisfaction with this life was related to Gu Cheng, so this time he grabbed the handle of Gu Cheng and immediately ran over.

"If Mr.Yan is talking about Gu Qing, then I clearly tell you that Gu Qing is now only a foster daughter of the family. She has nothing to do with me. Our two marriage contracts have been lifted."

Qingyun took up the teacup and took a sip of tea. He did not look at the sturdy look of Yan Qi.

"Gu Qing? You know?" Hearing the words of Gu Cheng, Yan Qi was subconsciously surprised. He did not expect that Gu Cheng, who was stalking her, was so ruthless to cancel the marriage contract with Gu Qing.

Then what does it mean to get Gu Qing seriously? However, it is a woman who does not want to take care of it.

However, Yan Qi thought of his own business affairs today, and pressed down all kinds of thoughts in his heart, sitting in the opposite side of Qingyun: "Mr.Gu always thinks wrong, I am not here to tell you about Gu Qing, I have to ask about child you adopted by your family."

After hearing the name of Gu Yu, Qingyun finally put down the teacup and slightly narrowed his eyes, looking at Yan Qi with an extremely dangerous look.

Yan Qi was seen by Qingyun, but he still said with a hard scalp: "Do you know the identity of Gu Yu? His surname is Yan! After being kidnapped, I Yan Qi struggled to find him, why did you find the child and not to return to the Yan family, but raised him yourself?"

Yan Wei's identity has always been exposed for a day, and Qingyun never wanted to hide it, but he did not expect to come so fast.

Because Yan Wei does not want to go back to Yan, so whenever Gu enterprises and Yan enterprises talk about business, Yan Wei always uses excuses to avoid. Qingyun thought that when he grew up, he would always come into contact with Yan family. At that time, it would not be too late to return to Yan family.

However, Qingyun did not expect it at all. However, the two men who kidnapped him savagely, arrogantly came to the door and questioned why he did not return the child.

The face of this Yan family is thick and unexpected.

"I want to clarify a few points." Qingyun put down the teacup, and the obsidian eyes flashed with the cold light looking at Yan Qi. "First of all, I did not meet the conditions of the adopter, and I have never adopted him. Now his filing is still orphan. May I ask if your Yan family had found it in an orphanage across the country after it was discovered that he was lost?"