ARC 1- Chapter 1.3

A grey haired but spirited old man came in, followed by two black clad bodyguards.

"Grandpa?"

Nie chenyuan frowned seeing the unexpected visitors and was slightly surprised.

"I heard you were staying in the lounge for a long time and didn't come out,so I wanted to see if anything happened."

Nie songping walked to the sofa with the crutches, ignoring Nie chenyuan,and stared hopefully at Qing yun instead. "Can this little brother elaborate on the problems with Qing yun's meridian?"

Ofcourse, he knows why his grandson drove all those people away. They have inquired many famous doctors about Nie chenyuan's blocked meridians yet none could help. But he was told that only a martial artist with a high cultivation base is able to clear his grandson's meridians.

There are two great realms in the guwu world. The first realm is called Last heaven and it's seperated into 10  levels. The second realm is known as the First heaven with it being the most powerful realm. There is a middle ground between the two realms called Central heaven which connects the two big realms.

However there has not been a single person who has reached first heaven in the last one or two centuries,and only a few have attained the central heaven. Unfortunately, these people are too busy striving to break through to first heaven,so how could they be willing to waste energy to treat Nie chenyuan.

Nie songping's hair became all grey due to all his worrying for his grandson's health. He discovered that his Nie family had no way of attracting those who have reached the central heaven.

The youth before him may have a cultivation level lower than the central heaven, but as an old man who has witnessed many things in his life, he knew that this child must have had a fortuitous encounter. Seeing that this kid had a way to cure his half dead grandson,he might as well try his luck.

When the 'big boss' arrived, Qing yun tossed Nie chenyuan aside and went up to strike a deal with Nie songping. The words he had said earlier were for Nie songping to hear when he was standing outside the door.

"I know that you wouldn't believe me no matter what I say. But how would you know without trying? What do you think?"

Nie songping murmured a little. It was his grandson's life on the line. So he would naturally be to more cautious than usual." What method will you use?"

It really is "don't let loose the hawk until you see the hare."(T/N: the expression meaning that don't reveal your trump card if you haven't got them onboard.Qing yun is saying that he is close to making this deal possible.) Qing yun frowned and said "I have a prescription."

Sure enough!

Nie songping nodded his head and said to Qing yun,"it's not safe here.Let's talk about the details in private at the Nie family's house."

The three secretly left the banquet and got into the car heading for Nie family's house.

During this period, Nie chenyuan wanted to interrupt them various times but was ignored by both Nie songping and Qing yun. From a side view,he saw Qing yun's face with a haughty little chin. He couldn't help but find it both frustrating and funny.

When they arrived at Nie family's home, Qing yun wasted no time and wrote down the prescription so that people could get the ingredients and bathtub ready.

It is not rare to take a medicine bath in the world of guwu, every family even has their own collection of bathing prescriptions. He had some previous knowledge and recalled the basic properties of certain ingredients.