ARC 3 - Chapter 3.8

The genetic chip had long been successfully returned to the Federation by Dr. Ramiel, and the cloud of death hanging over the people of the Federation had finally dissipated.

The truth of Chris's defection to the enemy was revealed, and the soldiers of the First Legion appeared in the public's eyes again. It turns out that before Chris bombed the First Legion's main ship, they had been secretly replaced, and the ones killed were all interstellar criminals.

Chris once again restored the image of the Federation's God of War in the hearts of the people, and this image became even larger because of the completion of this mission.

The people of the Federation were in a state of ecstasy, celebrating to welcome their patron saint.

The hatch of the starship opened, and as soon as Chris appeared, loud shouts were heard outside.

But this cry was cut short in less than half a second as if the excited Federation crowd was suddenly squeezed by the neck. Everyone looked at the cocoon-shaped object that Chris was holding in his arms.

Everyone was familiar with this object. It was an omega protective silo designed to protect omegas in an accidental heat. It can block the pheromones of omegas to prevent causing a riot.

But no one expected that the cold-hearted Admiral Chris would come down with an omega in heat in his arms.

Lucas, who had come to meet the ship, stood close to the hatch and greeted Chris as soon as he saw him coming.

"Good work." He saluted Chris, looked down, and saw the face of the omega inside through the transparent window of the protective compartment, it was Jorah.

Lucas's brow furrowed as he stepped up to take Jorah over, "It was him? He's caused you a lot of trouble, hasn't he? Chris, you wouldn't have needed to look out for him for my sake. After all, it has to be for the greater good..."

Before Lucas could finish his sentence, Chris brushed his arm away hard.

Trouble?

Jorah defended Dr. Ramiel's departure and survived a brutal punishment for the Federation, only to have his beloved say "trouble" in return?

Chris glared hard at Lucas. He finally managed to unleash his pheromones in public to suppress Lucas viciously. Not only that, he even crumbled his years of cool image and kicked Lucas to the ground!

If he didn't have Qing Yun on his hands, Chris would never have let Lucas go that easily.

Screams rang out, and the people gathered outside couldn't help but make a path. After all, Chris's pheromones were too sharp.

Lucas looked at the furious Chris, seeming unsure.

Ramiel then came down. He obviously heard Lucas as well and didn't look too good. He looked at Lucas, who was sitting on the ground, and shook his head, "I was wrong, I shouldn't have called you here."

Chris quickly boarded the return flight with the omega in his arms.

The people receiving the craft in the square all took a great interest in the omega in his arms. Chris was fifty years old, which was the prime of his life in this era, but compared to a few other admirals who were married or engaged, Chris's love life was still a blank.

His whole person presents a kind of robotic state, but now, he suddenly appears with an omega in his arms. And, his protective feelings are still overflowing, so how can people not be curious?

"I just heard from Admiral Lucas that the omega Admiral Chris is holding is called Jorah."

"Jorah? Which Jorah? Not the one who called himself Admiral Lucas's fiancé before, is it?"