ARC 8 - Chapter 8.3

“Well, then, you can try.” Morris’s deep eyes looked at the young girl’s delicate face for a moment.

He raised his hand and pointed to the huge tree beside him. Then, for the first time, he pronounced the incantation in his mouth and read it very slowly, just so that Qing Yun could hear it.

Almost at the same moment when his last tone fell, the whole tree reduced to pieces.

Qing Yun’s eyes could not help but flash a trace of surprise. The magic made by this man was not the same as any Joyce knew, but it had a hint of destruction and was incredibly powerful.

A hint of satisfaction flashed in his eyes. He was just about to try it out like the man when he saw that Count Olsen pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled again.

“It just so happens that there is something you can try your hand at.” Morris grinned wickedly, and his eyes faintly flashed red. Then, you can hear the sound of heavy footsteps came, and a huge lizard came over. But strangely, it stopped outside the boundaries of being able to attract the attention of Serodi and others.

Once this little girl is scared, she shouldn’t come to him, right? Morris thought to himself. For the first time, he was torn between wanting this young girl to stay away from him and a voice in his heart praying for her not to leave.

At first glance at the huge thing, Qing Yun was surprised, not because of fear, but because the beast looks really ugly. He subconsciously frowned and asked with disgust, “What kind of magical beast is this?”

“Level 10 steel-armored dragon. What, are you scared?” Morris involuntarily moved closer to the young girl, trying to see the look in his eyes.

“Dragon?” Qing Yun tilted his head sideways, suddenly thinking of her destination for this trip. She couldn’t help but ask, “This is also a dragon? Does the dragon in the Morris Mountains also look the same as this one? Are they all so ugly?”

Morris froze.

Ugly? This steel-armored dragon is ugly, but he is not ugly. On the contrary, his black scales are the smoothest and hardest of the dragons. Moreover, his broad wings are even more formidable, not to mention the thick, beautifully shaped tail.

Before Morris could say anything, Qing Yun thought of the image of the western dragon he had learned about in other worlds before and smiled uninterestedly.

Seeing the expression on the young girl’s face, Morris’ heart, which has never fluctuated in a thousand years, actually had a kind of inexplicable suffocation, which could not help but make his face a little colder.

Qing Yun did not know that the big-bellied dragon that he said was ugly was behind him. He was now eagerly looking at the level 10 magical beast in front of him. The previous incantation from the man’s mouth was obscure and difficult to understand. Still, Qing Yun remembered the energy fluctuation just now.

He stretched out his finger and pointed at the steel-armored dragon in front of him. His mouth surprisingly spat out the obscure dragon language without any difference.

Hearing the voice coming from the girl’s mouth, Morris’ pupils shrunk. A pair of vertical pupils suddenly appeared to look carefully at the young girl in front of him who was able to learn his dragon language without fail. Morris almost thought that the young girl before him was also a dragon in disguise.