ARC 4 - Chapter 4.14

“I’m filming on the set ah.” Bai Xiyan’s answer didn’t pause in the slightest.

“Come back.” Deng Yunqi suppressed his furious emotions and ordered Bai Xiyan, “You get back home right now!”

On the other side, Bai Xiyan heard him speak in a bad tone. He warmly explained, “What’s wrong? Don’t be mad at me. I can’t leave right now……”

“Don’t you understand what I’m saying? Come back immediately!” Deng Yunqi roared out. Couldn’t go away? Can’t get out of filming or in someone else’s bed?

It suddenly occurred to Deng Yunqi that he had seen traces of it on Bai Xiyan once before, but Bai Xiyan had explained to him that it was an allergy, and he had believed it.

“Okay.” Bai Xiyan, on the other end of the phone, promised.

Deng Yunqi waited almost until early morning at home until Bai Xiyan came home. He immediately turned red as soon as he saw Bai Xiyan’s covered neck.

“What have you been doing?” Deng Yunqi asked with a hoarse voice.

“Just filming ah, it’s nothing.” Although Bai Xiyan had expected something to be wrong, he still wanted to rely on his acting skills to blur the past. After all, he didn’t want to tear his face off with Deng Yunqi so quickly.

“Filming? Heh……” Deng Yunqi covered his face and laughed out loud, “Making this kind of scene?!”

He suddenly stood up and threw the phone in his hand towards Bai Xiyan.

Bai Xiyan frowned and took the phone. Once he saw the video on it, his body stiffened.

However, his face was calm, and he didn’t flash even the slightest hint of embarrassment, just saying lightly, “You know.”

Seeing Bai Xiyan’s calm and even somewhat justified appearance, Deng Yunqi looked at him incredulously. “Don’t you have even the slightest bit of shame with doing such things?”

He had imagined that Bai Xiyan would use all sorts of reasons to explain to him and complain to him, but the only thing he hadn’t expected was that Bai Xiyan would look like this as if it was all perfectly normal.

Bai Xiyan had always presented a pure and unblemished appearance before his eyes, which instead made Deng Yunqi even more unable to accept reality.

“Me? Are you asking me?” Bai Xiyan pointed at himself and suddenly burst out laughing, “Deng Yunqi, what qualifications do you have to question me? You don’t know what you’re hiding yourself?”

Deng Yunqi was startled and instantly understood what Bai Xiyan was talking about. He looked at Bai Xiyan in disbelief, “Just because of those magazines and photos?”

“What more do you want?” Bai Xiyan’s face was completely cold. Although breaking up with Deng Yunqi wasn’t on his mind right now, Bai Xiyan wasn’t worried because there was more than one person he recently had climbed into a relationship with. These people combined might not be able to fight Ning Qianyuan, but crushing Deng Yunqi wouldn’t be a problem.

“Those are just some magazines! I’m a fan of his, okay? I didn’t do anything else at all, but you? How many people have you slept with?” Deng Yunqi was furious. He didn’t intend to betray Bai Xiyan after being with him in the first place.

He only treated Qing Yun as an avid fan but still lived his life well with Bai Xiyan. But it so happened that the person he fancied was Qing Yun, which was the most intolerable thing for Bai Xiyan.

“Didn’t do anything else, but if you had the chance, would you not do it?” Bai Xiyan snorted.

His sarcastic words made Deng Yunqi choke in the back of his throat, unable to say anything to refute him.