ARC 4 - Chapter 4.1

Qing Yun’s arrogance was even more appealing to them than when he was so well-behaved! What’s more, Qing Yun’s face was even more dazzling now that he had undergone a soul transformation.

Seeing that his hard-earned words from earlier had drifted away, Bai Xiyan couldn’t help but grit his teeth. He turned to look at Qing Yun and said with an impatient tone, “What else do you want?”

Although they debuted simultaneously, after this period of management, Bai Xiyan and Qing Yun’s curry has long been different. The company’s resources have been inclined towards Bai Xiyan, so he doesn’t need to be polite to Qing Yun.

“Putting the few of them together, it took you a lot of effort, didn’t it?” Qing Yun asked slowly and deliberately.

Bai Xiyan’s eyes stared, neither admitting nor denying, and said ambiguously, “Ridiculous, you are with the six of them at the same time, and yet you’re afraid that they might hit you. This situation, you’ve brought this on yourself.”

“Oh? What did I do? Just because I’m pretty? Did I force them to come and bully me? Did I force them to fight to crawl into my bed?” Qing Yun leaned on the back of the chair, with sharp words and a pair of upwardly slanting peach blossom eyes that looked askance at the crowd.

The men all choked.

Qing Yun was right. He wasn’t the one who ran up to them earlier and grabbed their thighs. They were the ones who took a liking to his appearance and went over to him. Qing Yun hadn’t agreed until now, but they had done a lot of coercion and seduction themselves.

If he hadn’t been signed to Sheng Shi Entertainment, they would have used their own methods to get him.

The six men looked at each other, all seeing the same shame in each other’s eyes. At once, it became clear that they all played the same trick.

The others didn’t know, but Qing Yun checked the original body’s memory and was very clear. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to reject, but he didn’t dare to, as these men could crush him to death with a single move. He was also a coward and could not think of a plan to use one to deal with the other, so he can only cover up and bear it silently.

When it came from Bai Xiyan’s mouth, it seemed as if Qing Yun was stepping on six boats himself.

Ignoring the dumb and speechless men, Qing Yun looked at the time and left with his jacket. He walked past Bai Xiyan, not lowering his voice at all, “Although this place is hidden, in the end, it is not completely safe.”

“I’ll remember the glass of water you splashed me with today. I like to do things to the death, and I think it’s worth using myself, an 18-tier little actor, to bring down the current you.”

Bai Xiyan instantly understood the meaning of Qing Yun’s words. If today’s incident were released, it would damage both of their images.

If Qing Yun released the video, at most, he would suffer the wrath of the six men and quit the entertainment industry. But not Bai Xiyan, his carefully-built image must not be tainted by such a thing.

Bai Xiyan’s eyes flashed a trace of wretchedness. He didn’t expect Qing Yun to seize this loophole. He must not fail all over again. He can’t bear the thought of Qing Yun, a person with nothing but looks, climbing on top of him again.

As they watched Qing Yun’s back, the six men present had mixed feelings. Bai Xiyan’s words woke them up, as if to make them see what was wrong with them. Qing Yun was just an empty shell, but it was this empty shell that made them feel restless, like a cat was scratching at their hearts.