ARC 3 - Chapter 3.1

Filled with a sense of absurdity that made Qing Yun dazed, he looked furiously at the star pirates. With a twist of his body, his legs clamped down on the star pirate’s arm holding the weapon, and with all his strength, he viciously twisted the arm off, snatching the machine gun away.

A trace of consciousness disturbed the balance of energy in the machine gun, and Qing Yun smashed the machine gun towards the incoming star pirates.

“Boom!”

Fortunately, this world’s restrictions on spiritual consciousness were slightly weaker. Otherwise, there would be trouble.

Qing Yun picked up Dr. Ramiel on one side and quickly dashed into a hidden corner.

Finally, with great effort, he reached the area where escape pods were placed. With a quick glance, Qing Yun discovered that all the escape pods had been destroyed by star pirates.

“What the…” Dr. Ramiel was visibly surprised to see the pods falling apart, but he immediately came to comfort Qing Yun, “Son, don’t be discouraged. We’ll think of something.”

This child can be said to have tried his best to protect his old bones along the way, but on the contrary, it made Ramiel a bit uncomfortable. After all, Qing Yun didn’t look much better than him. His little arms and legs were broken, and he was even more breathless when he ran.

Although Ramiel was surprised for a moment by the energy riot of the machine gun, he didn’t put this suspicion on Qing Yun’s head. After all, he looked too weak.

Qing Yun ignored him, searching carefully for the information in his memory. He looked towards a corner and then walked over to it with a frown. With great effort, he moved two destroyed escape pods and found one intact at the back.

An escape pod can only hold one person.

In the world’s original direction, Jorah did not know Dr. Ramiel’s identity, and his desire to survive led him to kick Dr. Ramiel out of the starship and fly the escape pod himself. Dr. Ramiel was captured by the pirates, but Jorah was not able to escape. Not only was he shot, but he became a criminal to the Federation.

Without any hesitation, Qing Yun opened the hatch of the escape pod and shoved Dr. Ramiel in without saying a word. With Ramiel’s ability, even if he couldn’t escape from the star pirates encirclement, he would still be able to conceal himself.

“Kid, you go first. I’m an old man…” Ramiel was startled by Qing Yun, immediately grabbed the hatch, and withdrew to Qing Yun.

“Shut up!” Qing Yun yelled at him with a stern face, “The star pirates chasing us are from Flamingo, for the Federation, you get the hell back!”

Dr. Ramiel froze, looking at the soft and weak boy in front of him, apparently not expecting him to say such a thing.

Though confused as to how the boy knew who he was, it didn’t affect Ramiel’s reaction to Qing Yun’s words.

Any other person saying such words, Ramiel could understand. However, this feeble child, who had fought so hard to protect him all the way and was still so considerate in the face of survival decisions, gave him a moment of respect.

After all…if he hadn’t been able to smell the pheromones on the teenager, he almost thought he was an omega based on the teenager’s appearance.

“On behalf of the entire Federation, I present to you…”

Ramiel was only halfway through the display of one of the Federation’s highest rituals when Qing Yun interrupted, “Flee towards the southeast!”