ARC 3 - Chapter 3.2

Chris will never hold back because his betrayal itself is false.

The Federation could have resorted to a direct siege of the Flamingo, but the star pirates are cunning enough to transfer the chip if they see that the situation is not right. So the Federation can’t, they can only send Chris over to prepare for a breakthrough from within.

Seeing the man approaching, Qing Yun’s thoughts changed sharply. Chris pretended to join the enemy to get the genetic chip back, but according to the original course, Jorah’s selfishness led to Dr. Ramiel’s arrest, and Chris’ plan was destroyed before it could be completed.

Qing Yun looked deep into this man’s silver eyes, but there was no emotion in them at all.

The fact that this man was able to carry the scorn of the entire Federation and go into the enemy’s camp already shows how strong a sense of responsibility this man has.

In his heart, I am afraid that everything is not as important as the lives of the people of the Federation.

But being looked at with hatred by his former comrades who lived and died with him, and being scolded with harsh words by the people he protects with all his heart, does this man really feel no emotion at all?

The outcome of Qing Yun’s mission in this world depends on Dr. Ramiel’s ability to escape the pirates, but the success of this mission depends on Chris’ success in getting the chip.

But before that, Qing Yun has one more crisis – he has to be careful that this man doesn’t kill him while he’s under interrogation!

The federal soldiers behind him were looking at Qing Yun like tigers, wishing to kill him before he could tell them where Dr. Ramiel was.

Seeing the murderous intent in Chris’ eyes, Qing Yun scolded without hesitation, “Traitor!”.

He smirked on the inside, trying to impress Chris with his “I’m the only person in the world who firmly believes in you” act.

Dream on!

This man thinks he can’t stand torture? A little intimidation and I’ll tell you where Dr. Ramiel is?

Okay, then let Chris see if he can hold out.

But before he does, let him stab Chris in the heart first! I wonder what it’s like for the former Federation God of War to be spat on by his former fans in such close quarters?

This was the first time the teenager had made a sound since he was tied up, and although the words were an angry rebuke, they could not hide the beauty of the teenager’s voice. The voice was like a firework, leaving everyone present stunned, clearly shaken by the crisp voice.

All eyes shifted away from Chris and onto the tied-up teenager.

His eyes seemed to burn with anger, mistrust, and disappointment mixed, and finally turned into full-blown hatred. After cursing, the visibly angry teenager also lowered his head and bit Chris’s fingers on his collar.

The porcelain white teeth knocked on Chris’s knuckles with silver protective gloves. It didn’t leave even the slightest trace but the hidden wisp of a sweet red tongue that was fascinating to imagine.

Feeling the gazes cast by a group of star pirate heads, Qing Yun cursed once again in his heart. Because there was no deliberate guidance, almost all of the soul’s modifications to the body were placed on two aspects, one being fertility and the other being voice.

Because Jorah was a student of the singing department of the Art Academy, he originally had some talent for this. After the transformation, Jorah’s voice even had a kind of bewitching magic power.