『S3 Chapter 44 ~ Mercy』

❝ OOO this is gonna be good. Today, my friends, you're getting a tiny dabble of smut in with this Plot Thick-It so that's fun. I hope you guys enjoy! It's a bit short as usual... let me know in the comments, do you like shorter chapters faster or longer chapters slower? Because I can definitely make the chapters longer, but it would take a while longer and nobody likes waiting 😂. Up to you guys, let me know. ❞

Again, for those who might have skived the Author's Note, there is slight NSFW in this chapter.

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Feel Something by Jaymes Young
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

YOUR POV

Variously colored cupcake liners littered the floors, suggesting evidence that two wild animals had mauled anything sweet in sight.

Severus and I had our backs up to the wall, faces sticky with frosting and crumbs. My head was resting against Sev's shoulder. It was really a wonder we weren't in a sugar coma yet, but the stress eating did help calm the atmosphere. Even truffle was passed out on my lap.

"Wow... so you really did... kill him?" I breathed, hands toying with the hem of his shirt.

"Yes," Severus answered thickly, bringing his knees closer to his chest. He wasn't afraid to admit that anymore, but... the repercussions of such a confession were monstrous.

"Well good," I snapped, reaching for a tissue and wiping off my tear-stained cheeks. I grabbed another and charmed it to dampen, then turned and started dabbing the frosting off Sev's face. He smiled and gently took it from me, finishing it himself. "That- that man, that- that- that ASSHOLE. And that's an understatement! God, if you hadn't killed him already I'd storm to Cokeworth and do it my god damn bloody self!"