『S1 Chapter 8 ~ Stitches』

❝ Hi there!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! The next one is going to hit some feels, so prepare! Hehe. ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Paranoid By LAUV (slowed)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

I probably could have just bandaged Sev's leg and called it good, but I went all the way. Stitches. And believe me, it was no easy task- though it probably would have been if he wasn't throwing a tantrum when I did it. Who knew a grown man could be so adamant about refusing help, like wtf.

So here we were, a stack of chairs in between us. "I. Said. No," Severus refused through the holes in the chair legs.

"Severus Snape, I am almost done with your dang stitches. Sit your butt back down," I demanded right back.

"Y/N L/N, NO! You have NO idea what you're doing with that needle."

"Those were probably the cleanest stitches you've ever seen in your life."

"I said no, Y/N. As a wise woman once said, 'You can't make me'."

"And as a wise man once said, 'Yes I can'."

"This is nothing like that circumstance."

"That was your example, goof."

"I know you did not just call me a goof."

"Sev, I will cuss if you don't get out of that cellar of chairs. It won't hide you forever."

"I would love to see you cuss, actually."

"GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!"

SNAPE'S POV

Why that actually frightened me I fear I'll never know. Y/N was like a banshee, she was loud and incredibly demanding. Immediately going silent, I took down the stack of chairs and sat back down in front of her innocently.

Y/N crossed her arms at me, giving an 'I told you so' look. She seemed to relish in her triumph a little longer, then went right back to finishing off the stitches. We had only been friends for a few hours now, but... there was this weird feeling mixed underneath. I felt both more and less comfortable with her over anyone else I'd ever met before. And I stared at her for uncomfortably long. I honestly couldn't help it.