『S2 Chapter 15 ~ Hair』

❝ Hello lovelies! Today is, so far, my very favorite chapter. The photo is also my favorite lol. I surf Pinterest like every day for good Snape fanart and photos and memes- it's been around a week and this photo is still my favorite. It's my Lock Screen and everything lol. I can't stop looking at itttt!!! Anyways, enjoy!!! Also prepare for fluff øwø ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Dusk Till Dawn by ZAYN and Sia (Cover by Madilyn Bailey)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

SNAPE'S POV

I was tearing my classroom apart for the fourth time, searching for Y/N's letter. This was likely going to be my weekend ritual after a while, just searching. Believe me, I looked like a madman- I was even losing sleep over this. And, for several months, I was left to wonder and worry and somewhat fear what it was she wrote and refused to tell me in person.

Pulling my black cloak over my shoulders, I rested my head against my desk and stared down at the cold stone floor. My hand instinctively slid to my chest, pulling the warm King charm from beneath my shirt and vest. I palmed it for a moment, thinking. That's when I saw the corner of a small wooden box lying beneath my desk. That's peculiar, this looks like the mystery box I gifted Y/N... I picked it up and brushed it off, curiously opening the lid. Inside was a letter.

"AH HAH!!!" I cried, smacking the box onto my desk with a loud CLANK and picking out the long awaited letter. "Why did I not move my desk? So simple. Idiotic," I mumbled to myself, moving my desk back into its rightful place. Though, come to think of it, I had moved my desk recently and the box was nowhere to be seen. Ah, to live in a magical world where absolutely nothing makes sense.

However, now that the letter was in my hands, I felt... afraid of it. Once I opened this, there was no going back. The soft yellow paper in my hands felt like a faucet of knowledge, and once I turned it on, I couldn't turn it off. Normally this would be an exciting account, but this information was from Y/N. Should there be something within these mysterious pages that could ruin our 'friendship', I'd never forgive myself for a number of reasons. Ruining whatever it was that seemed to make her smile when she was around me was my beginning to be my worst fear.

Yet.

Yet this could go in a completely different direction- a polar opposite to losing a friendship. Y/N hadn't turned her nose at me yet, even though this letter was written so long ago. Likely meaning it wasn't anything bad. Though, on the account that this was somehow steered in the direction of a certain four-lettered "L" word, I'd likely go into another panic.