『S2 Chapter 12 ~ Devil Worshiping Viserys Targaryen Wannabe』

❝ And Season Two premieres! This season begins with some much needed fluffiness. I hope you guys enjoy! Also, at this point, I can't help myself. I've sprinkled some memes I made in here simply because I thought the images fit haha. ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

The Entertainment's Here by AJR
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

After losing a buttload of money to Minerva, I finally decided to get my procrastination out of the way and get my classes settled up. I had seating charts and student attendance forms to fill out, which was pretty much all that was left- so to make such a boring task a little more liveable, I popped my earbuds into my ears and hummed along to my music.

I was so focused on what I was writing, and the music in my ears, that I screamed a loud yelp when something cold touched my shoulder. Whipping around with my fists up, I was surprised and delighted to see none other than the Potions Master himself, Severus Snape. "Ah! Severus! Welcome back to Hogwarts!"

"Yes I feel very welcome," he chided sassily, setting a full cup down next to me and receding his other arm. "Especially after the part where you tried to kill me."

I giggled. "Whatever, you know you love me."

Oops. Way to make the room awkward.. We sat in silence after that remark for a minute longer than I would have liked. I caught Sev's brows knitting together, like he was analyzing the sentence and how he felt about it. Severus stretched his arms and set a huge stack of paperwork on the table, sitting himself down after adjusting his cloak beneath him.

"Anyways, what's this?" I inquired, eyeing the cup suspiciously. A certain account of him shoving disgusting potions down my gullet came to mind, and I pushed it away very slightly with my index finger.

"Alcohol," he answered, as if it was obvious, showing off his own cup. "Or as I like to call it, Relaxing Draught. Get it? Potions? I have no hobbies." Sev took a wistful drink. "If you don't want it I can drink it."