『S3 Chapter 32 ~ My Hart』

❝ Get ready for some plot thick-it because stuff is getting real today. Hope you enjoy! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Say It by Tove Lo (ILLENIUM remix)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

When I woke up in the bright morning, there was nothing in my room to suggest a Potions Master had slept at the side of my bed through the night. In fact I couldn't even remember it happening. My morning seemed perfectly normal, besides waking up in my clothes from yesterday instead of pajamas.

I sleepily got out of bed and hobbled into my living space, making a b-line to the kitchen to heat some leftovers or something. It was there that my morning became not-so-normal. Severus Snape, wearing a bright pink and incredibly sarcastic apron (it read "please do nothing to the cook"), was in my kitchen. The events of last night came rushing back.

"Good morning," he piped over his shoulder. "Or afternoon I suppose. You slept through the Hogsmeade visit, but I figured I'd let you sleep. The contents of your kitchen were rather ghastly, I hope you don't mind I threw the old stuff out. Crepes?"

"Cre-..." I stammered, rubbing my temples. "Is this real?"

"Afraid so," he returned, setting a steamy plate of strawberry crepes on the table for me. "I assume you eat sugar as soon as you wake up. Otherwise I don't know how you maintain that positive attitude. Honestly, it's like feeding a unicorn."

I sat down, wondering if I was actually awake yet. The soft and sugary aroma of the crepes alone were enough to fill my senses. Once I took a bite, I was determined to keep Sev forever if I could. This was the best thing I'd ever had the pleasure of eating.

"It seems like just yesterday we hardly exchanged a word to one another," I murmured, stuffing my face. "When we didn't particularly care for each other's company... now all of a sudden you're in my kitchen making crepes. I-I'm thankful, please don't think me rude! I'm just... surprised."

Sev seated himself at my table, across from me. "You made breakfast for me the other day, don't you recall? It seems only fair I at least return the favor."

"Did you... really sleep at the side of my bed all night?"

Sev's once gentle face changed to a distorted anxiety. "I did. I'm sorry, is that wrong? You seemed out of it. You know, now that I think about it, you weren't in your right mind- I should have left. Have I overstayed my welcome?"