『S3 Chapter 25 ~ Cupcakes』

❝ Season three is here! I hope you're ready for the massive case THIS ONE'S gonna unpack. This first chapter is nice and fluffy though! Enjoy! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Mr. Loverman by Ricky Montgomery
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Sirius Black escaped Azkaban. It was all over the news- people were fearing for their lives. Rumor had it the deranged murderer was after the famous Harry Potter, no doubt wanting to finish the job that Voldemort failed to do. The Ministry was getting involved, and the other aurors were beside themselves. Universally known, Sirius Black was a traitor. But he wasn't.

I knew Sirius was innocent, and I feel that Remus knew it in his heart- but didn't fully believe it. The most painful thing in the world is watching one of my brothers hate the other for something he didn't do, and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. My brother was out there somewhere, being chased down by Dementors and the Ministry and even his own friends.

Sightings were just sprinkled throughout the wizarding world, and I wanted nothing more than to see my loyal black dog in the corridors of Hogwarts or the outskirts of the Dark Forest. But days passed into weeks, and still I couldn't find my friend.

What I really need is to meet up with Remus, I thought to myself, pulling out a tray of freshly baked goods. Baking wasn't my strong suit, but it was nice to put my mind to some sort of ease. It's an absolute sin it's taken us this long to connect.

I let out a deep sigh, a smile spreading across my face as the warm scents of cake filled my nostrils. You'd have to be very talented to brood while lacing brightly colored frosting on cupcakes, and I was no Batman. Flamboyant pinks and soft purples covered the tray below me as I tried my hardest to make these creations look appetizing. For a third try this week, these looked somewhat delicious. My mouth was already watering.