『S1 Chapter 3 ~ Such A Boggart』

❝ Hi there lovelies! Chapter three, here we go. Don't worry this one isn't so sad hehe. Lots of cool plot on the way! Thank you so much for reading, I hope that you enjoy it. Also, today's Snape photo is a meme by yours truly lol. I kinda thought it fit for today's edition. ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Rocketeer by Far East Movement - this song choice is the song Y/N dances around to, it doesn't really describe the chapter, so don't pay too much mind to the words :)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

(guys I made a better meme ^^)

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

My first day of teaching was a phenomenal sight to behold. Personally, I think I did very well. Even the students were as enthusiastic as I was. It must have been nice for everyone to have their class outside instead of cramped up in a stuffy room, the fresh air did wonders. One thing disappointed me, however. First years weren't allowed to take Creatures, which meant I wouldn't have an easy chance to meet a young Mr. Potter. I missed my chance during breakfast too, the poor boy didn't show up. Probably arrived at his first class late, too. I did the same on my first day.

The trick was to get friendly with the staircases, you know. Once you start to figure each other out better, they'd start figuring out where your classes were and how to get you there more efficiently. Get on their bad side and you'll be late to everything. I, regretfully, speak from experience. But leave it to a Hufflepuff to get in their good graces quickly.

It was my free period, and with no turned in homework yet, I was allowed an hour to chill out in the teacher's lounge. Now, it's important for you to know, I have a certain hobby when I'm alone. You know I'm having a good day when my earbuds are in, and I'm jumping around like a hummingbird on nectar high- and those things are hyper to begin with.

I walked into the hallway from outside and put my earbuds in immediately, did a quick check to make sure no one was there, put on a good song and started twirling and jumping and skipping my way to the lounge. Once I got there, I checked inside, and sure enough the place was all for me. Let's just say I had a very intense dancing session all by myself and it was amazing. You'll probably never see me standing or sitting in a room when I'm alone, and if you do, I'm probably upset. My parents would always walk into my room to tell me dinner was ready, etc., and I'd usually be jumping on my bed and hollering the lyrics to Rocketeer by Far East Movement. On the rare occasion I was just sitting on my bed, my dear parents would know something was wrong and I needed an immediate pick-me-up.