『S1 Chapter 11 ~ S1 Finale』

❝ Hi there lovelies!!! Tonight is the Season One (Sorcerer's Stone) Finale! I hope that you enjoy it, because Season Two (Chamber of Secrets) will be coming out soon! Let me know what you thought of Season One! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Finale by AJR
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

That moment, where the ground was miles away. My life flashed before my eyes. I cried out, reached out... but there was nothing but air in front of me. In all of a moment, I was weightless. Until I started to plummet.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

My body froze in the air. The ground returned to my feet. Arms closed around me.

Sev's heart was racing in sync with mine, I could feel it thudding on my back. We stumbled backward together, hitting the stone pavement. But how... How did Severus get from the bridge to behind me? And why? But most importantly,

"Sev, are you okay??" I demanded, arching my neck all the way backwards, too look at his face upside down. He looked back down at me, panting.

"I... yes. Yes I'm perfect. Are you??"

"Well my friend just tried to bloody kill himself so no!" I cried, gently punching him in the gut. When his arms released me, I turned around and sat in front of him with a look of dismay. "Why? How can I know you're actually okay?"

Sev sighed and reached his hands forward, taking mine in them. We sat like this, catching our breath- only once it was steady did Sev speak. "What you saw was the personification of my... troubles," he explained gently, tenderly rubbing his thumbs over my skin. "Which is why it dissolved. I never meant for you to nearly fall like that, if I hadn't been here.." the man winced, not wanting to think of such a scenario. "Anyways, I talked to Dumbledore and sorted my emotions into something that made sense. I'm sorry for pushing you away without warning or explanation."

"You better be!" I barked, smiling brightly.

Sev's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Uh... Y/N, your face..."

"What about it?" I shrieked, putting one of my hands to my cheek and feeling around.

"No I mean- you're confusing me."

"What? How?"

"You're mad, but you're smiling."

"Oh." I sat on this for a little, then looked at him with a smirk. "Dork. I can't be mad at you for that long." He nodded, eyes laughing inside despite his flat expression.