『S1 Chapter 10 ~ Left and Right』

❝ Hi there!! Depression and suicidal thoughts warning for today- not too bad, but the warning for the suicidal portions are labeled as "RIGHT". Also major cliffhanger hehe. I hope you enjoy!!! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Train Wreck By James Arthur
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

I waited, on the couch, in a burrito, sipping tea, for hours. Finally I decided I was ready to face what I'd learned. Albus (not surprisingly at all) was right about writing a note. A note was such a perfect thing, because I could say what I needed to without the oddity of having to say it to Sev's monotone face. Only on a slip of paper could my words on the matter seem, in any way, natural and genuine as of yet.

    The memories were still vivid in my mind as my quill danced along the page. In fact, I think I wrote the entire letter in only a few minutes. Small droplets of tears pit-pattered onto my desk as I reread what I wrote, the ink seeping with my captured emotions.

    The first memory I saw, where Severus was trying to ask Lily if she could do something for him. I know in my heart that he had given up openly seeking for her love... but I was unsure what it was he needed. Then it clicked all too well.

    After the love potion incident, I had my own little family to hold me. Severus did not. And after Lily walked herself back to Hogwarts from the bridge, crying, she had us to comfort her and bake cookies. Again, Severus did not. He was always alone.