『S1 Chapter 7 ~ FantasyLand』

❝ Hi there!!! I hope you've been having a great day, and I certainly hope this new chapter was one of the great things about it. Enjoy! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Candyman By R3HAB
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Severus gently moved my hand away from his face, and set me down. "Will you be alright walking back?" he asked me, raising a brow.

    Considering the fact that I immediately tipped over, no. I was not going to be alright. Sev lurched forward and caught me, sighing in annoyance. But you know that thing where on the outside he looked flat but in his eyes I could see something different? Inside, he was laughing. Inside, this was probably the best entertainment he'd gotten in a while.

    "Oookay, I'll carry you then." Sev's arms wrapped around me once more, pulling me up. I hugged his neck with a bright and dreamy smile on my face. "One thing before we go. Did you actually find what was wrong with the troll?"

    My dizzy hand reached into my Poppins bag, lopsidedly holding a sample vial and putting it way too close to his face, making him jerk back before I smacked him with it.

    "I'm going to hope that's a yes. Are you going to remember anything after you're sobered up?"

    I shrugged indignantly.

    Severus sighed softly, and let a smile crack through. It was then that he started weaving through the trees and over their roots. Wow, what trickery was this. He only allowed himself to smile when he thought I wouldn't remember it? Well I will remember, jerkface. I'll remember you have a soul, even though you don't want people to.

    Being in this intoxicated state certainly made things interesting. I could swear I was seeing things, but it felt so real. The sky looked like it was moving in all different directions, like I could see each and every particle in the atmosphere. Trees reached towards us, then shied away. Eyes were all around us, in the dark- but then they would change into butterflies and try to confuse me. What allured me most was the person holding me. Sev's skin almost looked like it was changing color and shape, the surface going from smooth to the texture of needles over and over again. Curious as the changes progressed, I continued to stroke his face, feeling the needles come and go.