『S2 Chapter 21 ~ Talking Toilet Diary』

❝ Hi thereeee!!! Enjoy this chapter! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Dynasty by MIIA (Today's song doesn't really go with the chapter, not really- it was the closest I could find. Sometimes it's hard to find a good song to go with chapters that aren't exactly emotional)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Valentine's Day brought me much happiness and much annoyance, but it was all short lived. Hermione Granger and a poor RavenClaw girl were paralyzed. Sleep came fewer and farther between. Even my darling Truffle was looking rather depressed. Minerva and I were both beside ourselves, wanting nothing more than for the students to be sent home where they would be safe. The only comfort I really had was that Albus was determined we had the right plan and resources to fix this issue. I trusted him, and that trust was beginning to be all I had in these dark, dark weeks.

Severus got more fidgety at meetings, and said much less. It was to the point we could mistake him as a mute. The note box was once again forgotten; it seemed pointless to worry about this bubbling crush when my precious children weren't safe.

I finally received a reply from my dear brother, Remus Lupin. His answer to my question left me both concerned and relieved:

"Dear Hart (this is the pet name they gave me. Credit to the ever clever James and Sirius),

It's really good to hear from you. We're going to have to meet up soon. It's kind of our responsibility, you know? Padfoot is a disgusting traitor, Peter and James and Lily are lost, so it's up to us to keep the Marauders alive. We're the last ones left. I miss you, Y/N.