『S3 Chapter 31 ~ We Fell Asleep』

❝ *sObs* I've been waiting to post this chapter for so long I literally can't- ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka (Cover by Nonoy)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Apparently I was first, but in a very plot-twisty way. Minerva wasn't the one braiding my hair. In fact, she was incredibly adamant on the prospect that it must be Severus who braided my hair. Before I could even get over my shock that he knew how to braid hair in the first place, I was sitting on the floor between his legs. Both of us were blushing like mad, but Sev was obviously better at hiding it than me.

"Now we do have a rule," Minerva explained, combing out the last matts in Dumbledore's hair. "Under no circumstances will ex talk be permitted." No sooner than she declared this, both Albus and Sev made rather dramatic reactions.

"Grindyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Albus wailed.

Sev didn't say anything, but he threw his head back against the couch cushion and went limp for all of two seconds.

"Honestly, you blithering baboons!" cried Minnie, smacking Albus in the back of the head with her brush. "I lost a husband too. Let's all move on!"

I was pretty relieved to have never loved anyone prior to this conversation. Being an exception of the 'ex talk' seemed like a huge relief. "Soooooo anyways, is this usually what you guys do?"

"We also watch classic films and go tenpin bowling," Albus explained, clapping his hands a little.

"We also look up the strangest words in the dictionary," Sev told me, being incredibly gentle with my hair as he sorted out the different strands with care. Every time his fingers made contact with the back of my head, shivers went down my spine and butterflies enveloped everything else.