『S1 Chapter 4 ~ Underground Chambers』

❝ How's your day going, potatoes? Welcome back for your daily dosage of Sev! The plot thickens today hehehehehehehehehehe. LOTS of stuff on the way, not even kidding it's great. I hope you enjoy it! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Outside by Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

I was wildly uneasy as Severus Snape briskly led me through the corridors, and even more uneasy when he brought me up to the third level. Dumbledore made an announcement for students and unauthorized personnel STRICTLY to avoid this level, and here I am, with SNAPE as my guide. If there was ever a time to be nervous, it was now. I was only armed with a little pouch hanging at my waist, which I liked to call my Poppins- it was tiny on the outside, but could probably fit the entire planet plus some on the inside. Like an inter-dimensional pocket.

    This visit was obviously off the radar, or Albus would have told me about it. Naturally my mind went to the darkest things I could think of. My life was over, Severus was going to kill me. Or yell at me. Or torture me with silence like he was doing right now.

    "What happened to your leg?" I asked for the hundredth time, once we were out of eavesdropping range.

    "Animal," he finally replied, opening a cellar door for me. I walked right through it, not sure if I should compliment him for being a gentleman or remain silent because this whole situation was rather weird.

    "Okay, what kind? Was the animal IN Hogwarts??"

    "Yes, it was put down here to serve as a guard for something very important," Severus answered again.

    "Something important like what?"

    Severus turned to me with that same flat expression, except now it had a hint of exasperation. "I have already told you too much, just trust me." I felt like I was a six year old getting scolded by my mom.

    He opened the door for me once more, except this time he put his hand on my shoulder and gently moved me back. "You don't want to go in there first, believe me."

Severus walked into the room, and by now I was so nervous that I practically clung to his back. I could smell the soft scent of his cloak, faintly reminding me of lavender and lemon juice. What happened next gave me my life's worth in serotonin.