『S2 Chapter 19 ~ Lily... wtf』

❝ Sup my dudes :D Today's chapter gave me the most serotonin ever. Gilderoy Lockfart boutta get rekt. Enjoy lol ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Into the Wild by Night Swimmer
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Harry's missing bones were, at last, regrown. I still 100% blamed Gilderoy for the issue. Which was rather ironic, considering it was Gilderoy who sealed his fate of payback one evening, The evening of the Dueling Club. Severus wasn't joking when he said this was happening.

Students of all ages and houses were gathered along a stretched table with a pretty moon design on the carpet. Everyone was bustling with excitement, especially the girls. They ooed and awed at Gilderoy like there was no tomorrow. Even Hermione, who I thought to be above this, was looking at the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher with a special admiration.

"This is so uncomfortable," I mumbled to Severus. "I feel like I'm the only woman in the room who isn't a total idiot right now."

Sev wasn't smiling, as usual, but there was a mischievous glint in his eyes and I knew he wanted to grin. "Put your bets in now if you want bragging rights."

"Oh don't worry, I'll be rubbing it in all of their faces." I giggled and walked behind him, taking off his cloak and folding it in my arms. "Have fun! I'm going to go get myself a good front row seat. Also, mind if I wear this?" I asked, holding his cloak up. Sev shook his head and adjusted his sleeve cuffs, clearly getting excited for the upcoming duel.