『S2 Chapter 13 ~ The Cool Parent』

❝ Hi there!!! I'm running out of things for this introduction lol. Here's another chapter, with two Snape photos instead of one, because I made a fatal mistake and got Pinterest just so that I could get better photos of my main man ✨. No but seriously I have ~1,000 pins for Sev... I need help ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

100 Bad Days by AJR
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Severus crumpled the paper into his hands and swung the door open, racing outside. I was close on his heels. The shrieks of Ron and Harry could be heard from the ground-level hall, and it was only once we broke out of the castle that they became more shrill. When I turned to Sev, I could tell his temper was flaring beneath his concern for the boys, so I asked him to stay put while I got them out.

As I ran into the field, the car was falling from the whomping willow- on impulse I used the levitation spell to soften their fall. Poor children were still screaming. I could hear Harry shout, "RON GO!!! FAST!!!" The car flared to life again and drove towards me as the willow tree thundered to the ground as fast as it could. When finally the chaos came to a halt, I ran towards them.

"Ronald? Harry?" I cried, leaping to the shattered car and trying to help the boys out of the window. The doors to the car oddly opened, and thrusted the children into the grass. They groaned in pain, but I was closest to Ron, so I gently tried to help him up. "Harry, are you alright??" I asked the boy across the car from me. Harry looked, for the most part, more calm- whereas Ron was a shaking, muttering mess.

"I'm alright, P-Professor L/N..." Harry stammered. Ronald was much too shaken up.

"Shh, it's alright, the tree won't move for a bit," I chided, stroking Ron's hair. Of course, I wanted to ask them how they got in this position, but I thought it better to let them breathe first. Anxiously, I turned to look at Severus, but he wasn't there. Probably left the second he knew the boys were safe.