The Sexual Desires

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright Sweetheart?" Adi asked smiling against her cheek. Nithya blushed when his hot breath touched her skin igniting the fire in her.

" Ummmm...... Yeah. I'm fine. I..." She tried speaking but Adi hushed her up.

" Shall we go inside or wanna stay here for some more time?" Adi asked

" Shall we go inside or wanna stay here for some more time?" Adi asked. He knew that she is all set to walk again. Anudeep informed him yesterday that she is totally healed.

" I...... I don't know." Nithya said embarrassed. He chuckled huskily and kissed her ear.

He took her to his gym and made her sit on the table. Nithya is looking everything in fascination. Every equipment over there looked bulky and hard to lift.

Her eyes slowly traced Adi's back which are carved perfectly with muscles and abs. Adi took out a large piece of cloth from the cupboard and a gripper along.

He held Nithya's hand and she looked at him. He slowly wrapped the piece of cloth to her left hand and pinned it.

He handed her the gripper and motioned her to do it. Nithya looked at her gripper and smiled at him nervously.

She tried bringing the two ends together only to wail. The pain in her wrist increased.

" Shhhh...... Try again Sweetheart." Adi encouraged. Adi didn't like the expressions on Nithya's face so he took the gripper and loosened it to make it easy for his wife.

" Here you go." Adi handed her. She tried it and looked at Adi.

" How is it?" Adi asked folding his hands against his chest. His rippling muscles caught Nithya's attention making Adi smirk. He cleared his throat and Nithya looked away turning pink.

" Better than before." Nithya mumbled not looking at him.

Adi let out a loud laugh making her blush more intensely.

He walked away from her and started with his cardio. Nithya is taking glaces at his body now and then making him aware of her.

" A picture would last longer Sweety." Adi said panting. Nithya grunted at his comment and turned back so that she is facing the wall.

It's 7'O clock when Adi is done with his work out.

" No doubt he is this strong." Nithya mumbled looking at her gripper.

" Shallllll weeeee leave Sweetheart?" Adi asked looking at her with a mischievous smile.

Nithya bent back as he kept inching closer to her. Adi smirked at her and moved more closer placing his right hand on the table.

A shiver ran down her spine seeing his sinister smile. He looked dangerous and dark at that moment. He saw Nithya totally laying on the table, he took that as the cue and did the elbow lever balancing himself on his right hand. Nithya's eyes bulged out seeing how sexy he looked doing that.