Chapter 73: Freshmen Fractured! Krystal vs Chrysa!

Strider texted everyone he could for details and intel but hadn't heard from anyone.

Fourth Floor

Hanaka made a beeline for the club room, attempting to stop intruders from stealing her father's wooden objects, trophies, and materials, split-kicking two of them away, holding one back and dragging them to her with her scarf. Nearby, Devin and Johnny tried doing the same with less effect, taking both of them to beat one person.

"You two still need more training, but be on your guard," rushing to their aid.

Others were busy vandalizing the place and different locals, including the other rooms.

"I can't tell if they're working with or against each other."

Then the three witness a fight forming between two people that escalated into multiple.

"Let's just assume both."

"For now, this is the room we need to focus on. Let the enemies defeat themselves while we conserve our strength."

Third Floor

While Yaoi was busy running circles, teasing, and flirting with everyone around, Natsumi and Yuki used that distraction and rushed out with ink bombs. Yuki blasted everyone with as much as possible while Natsumi was filling them up.

"Give us the room! If you kitties play nice, maybe we'll let you share."

Yaoi crushed their balls and delivered a swift knee to the stomach.

"Sorry hottie, this place means too much for us to lose." Another one came up to her without warning, but Yuki was ready to step up to the place.

"Muda!" She punched them straight in the chest, then whined about how much it hurt. The other guy laughed and swung his hand at her when both Natsumi and Yaoi flew in with flying kicks.

"It really is useless. You aren't getting past us."

"Right." Yuki blew her hands. "I hope the others are okay. Maybe we should help them too."

Natsumi disagreed. "No, we need this place. If any of us leave, not even Chiko could handle all of them on our own. Let's play the long game for now," as the two retreated back to the bucket, watching the chaos in the other rooms unfold. Some were even attempting to fight Yateveo, who spat, swung it's head, and tried to bite off his attackers.

That gave Natsumi an idea. "You two thinking what I'm thinking?"

Yaoi disappeared to Yuki's confusion and Natsumi's dismay. "Camouflage?"

"Nope, ambush," whispering to her. "Let Chiko know, we're gonna need it if things go south."

Second floor

Urwa and Kimberly used the regular lock on the door to ward out against the banging on the door while Janill cowered in fear and Shamlya kept the latter at ease.

"No teachers around and they go nuts?"

Janill's shirt changed. No order, all chaos.

"Your friend's right," Kimberly addressed. "Although we might have a fun story on our side after this."

"Fun?" Shamlya questioned. "We can't even trust you."

Urwa promised they could.

"Besides, I have no idea what Omega's thinking. I leave to go down here, next thing you know, they're talking about taking control of every study space possible. We don't need them all, and I don't want any part of this chaos. What drives that man is a mystery. "