Chapter 64: Strider and Krystal's Training

Krystal wanted him to continue. "So what happens now? I come back?"

"Yeah, then to make this quick, you, Tori and Sebastian team up again, sorta save your friend, meets Eliza who also got stronger over the time skip, and kicks all of your butts."

"Wait did I learn any new techniques over the time skip?"

"Nope. Just a giant version of one of your attacks."

"That's disappointing."

"Don't worry. Tori does pretty well before being forgotten about, and you and Eliza end up taking on more foes. You eventually defeat the old man's other mentee who went evil and killed him, and Eliza kills the sociopath and your family member that turned out to not be that bad of a person even though he's kind of a murderer."

"Awnh, poor old mentor. This feels a bit familiar, but now we finally come together and become a team again?"

"Not yet. Eliza hears how much you've grown but finds out your home tore your family apart so he's going to kill all the leaders, including them, and you fail to convince them not to do so. Your third fight ends in a draw, all the countries team up to fight the main bad guy. Eliza and your family member who gets revived get some closure, and finally the three of you team up, fight some gods, and save the world.

"So now we're all good?"

He shook his head. "Well Eliza kinda wants to become the world's enemy so everyone's hatred will be on her since there's no true peace and you finally call her out for acting like she has no one, and you have your final fight. It kinda ends with you both losing an arm and it's technically a draw. But you kinda got through to them and have a bigger inch of an arm left, so you win."

"Yay. And then the three of us can finally go back to being sisters?"

"Yeah, but Eliza gets thrown in jail for kinda being a criminal for a while."

"Well I wouldn't want to see Eliza be thrown in jail but it does sound like she needs to pay for her crimes. So when she's free, we go on adventures again, right?"

"Ehhh, not really?"

"What? But we settled everything."

"Well she kinda has to be semi-exiled for what she did and there's the threat of more gods coming. But in the future, you, her, and your kids will team up again to fight them."

"We'll have kids? Okay, now I know this story sounds familiar. What was the name of it? Wait, how are the kids?"

"Well you'll end up with some just as rich and sweet as you and with two kids but because you're so skilled now, the son will inherit some power and people will complain he's overpowered and the daughter will be too young to do much. Eliza will fall in love with a lower class person that is the only other person that can handle her ego, and her daughter will be calmer and studious, and be more loved than your son."

Krystal dropped her head. "So even with kids, she's still better than me. Wait a minute...was that the plot of Naruto?"

He was caught off guard by her answer. "I thought you didn't know about it?"

"Well not entirely," asking him to hold on while scampering for something, popping out of her drawers and whipping out seven video game boxes like a tessen fan. "I played the Storm games! I knew I heard that story somewhere, but I kinda missed the details when I last played them."

He facepalmed, apologizing for assuming she didn't though she didn't take it too seriously.

"There's actually an online game where you can fight people all over the world with the same characters," pulling up both the laptop and the tv. "We can't play it on the same device, but I knew you liked the series so I wanted you to try it," setting it up. "Wanna?"