Chapter 54: Clean 6 - Tori Lives

Tori let out a battle cry that could rip the ocean apart, commanding Chime's attention before she could stop her boyfriend. Though she was sweating from head to hand to heel, the tiny titan kneeled down, and gave a huge sprint towards them.

"Let's end this!"

Chime wasn't worried, with Strider noticing she was absorbing and charging more pressure in the janitor's palms for another attack and wanted to take action. He went to activate his new Feasting Gale attack with Raven flying to attach themselves to his arm, only for Chime to punt and kick him away, staggering him and Raven, taking his bag and knocking it aside.

"That move's not going to work twice!"

But as Chime winded up for a follow up, Raven ended up on Strider's leg, giving it enough power to force the robot back, accidentally pressing a scroll that summoned the soccer ball Mark kicked into him earlier.

"Wait, that's it!"

The charge finished and Chime was about to launch her Hydro Cleansing Burst at both Tori and Mark.

"Whatever you're planning isn't going to work either, so say goodbye to your boyfriend," Chime yelled.

That distracted her long enough for Strider to kick the soccer ball airborne via his heel, and the boost from Raven's mechanics generated enough wind as it spun in mid-air, which he used as a miniature version of his new move, barely kicking it fast enough a second before Chime fired to her surprise. It blew the palm ready to hit Mark off trajectory and to the other side of the hallway as the other beam headed straight for Tori.

Yet, she laughed and smiled. The youngest of the Triptons leaped up on the base of an open locker on the higher level and jumped off that. To the shock of all three of them, Tori drop kicked the locker door so hard it ripped off the rest of the locker, and kicked off the wall, riding straight into the beam of concentrated energy.

Chime flipped out in confusion, Mark stood in shock, and Strider had the most excited grin on his face, recognizing just was about to happen.

Tori grabbed onto the bottom of the locker like a surfboard and pulled it right above the beam's line of fire, essentially grinding on the top of the air pressure, racing down straight at the janitor bot. Chime broke her shot, intending to raise the beam and hit her directly, only for Mark to hold the robot's legs in place as Strider kicked the ball into the robot's back, picked up his bag and tackled the robot in the back, ending the beam, and could hear their adversary's frustration.

The two boys ducked to the ground as the turquoise haired girl was right above their heads with the locker, and Chime's only defense was now gone.

"Tori, finish it!"

"You got it!"

Strider and Mark lifted his bag up to shield themselves as the locker she rode struck the robot first, nearly decapitating it. The locker bumped over the guys while Tori dragged it through the hallway. Chime scrambled to push Tori off, but none of the controls could handle Leviathan's power as Tori turned the first floor in a skateboard frenzy, grinding the robot's pieces apart into a mechanical orgy of shattered nuts and bots while having the time of her life.

Chime tried another pressured attack, this time blasting smaller suction blasts to hit Tori faster, but Tori steered, shifted her weight, and danced around the blasts, and pressed forward, unknowingly damaging the internal system to Chime's frustration.

Tori pushed back on the tail with the locker bringing it off the ground, slipping the robot far in front of her as she rose in the air like a dolphin with the happiest grin on her face Strider had ever seen from her up to that. It granted faint hope of Chime regaining control once Tori finished her midair spun, diving in like a wave as her school themed skateboard dragged Chime's controlled robot all the way until Tori curved and drifted into the first floor's pool entrance.