Chapter 69: It's Not the Size of the Penis But....

Strider briefly fought his fear of rejection and opened the door. Yet once he opened the door, no one was there.

"That's odd. They're not here at all?" Compared to middle school he started trying to pay more attention to what was going on, overhearing conversations, trying to figure out what people were talking about so he wouldn't be left out and noticing who was within what social groups and circles. While his classmates generally got along, it wouldn't be stupid to notice the cliques in his school.

Himself, Krystal, Ken, Eliza and Kevin were outliers. Though he would gravitate to whoever in his class just had the time, he didn't want to stop on their toes or bother him.

Hanaka was on her own, but would occasionally converse with Johnny and Devin, who would be more reversed. And some snide comments Johnny gave him didn't question much about, but he was never too sure. The Martial Arts quartet was just the four of them.

Tori and Mark would usually just hang with Zhichao, Durby, and Ron, who would act more like the outsider of the group. Soccer team members had each other's back as Zhichao and Durby would say.

Urwa and Janill kinda formed a duo that Shamlya would form a trio with sometimes. Those two he wanted to get closer too but took Kevin's words about some people just gelling well with others.

And Yuki, Natsumi, Chiko, and Yaoi would just be by themselves.

Outside of his beefs with Eliza, Tori and Mark that at the least seemed to swell, and Shamlya, he felt his class were more of people that would work with each than outright friends. His plan of wanting six friends were mostly relegated to Krystal, Kevin, Hanaka, Devin, Ron, and Yuki, half of which he would question actually liked him or were crazy enough to tolerate him due to organizations.

The seniors in general just saw themselves as the top dogs who were too cool and took out their issues on anyone and the juniors acted like an entire class of Elizas and when they didn't miss soccer practice, their attitudes would definitely show it. Save for Akira's crew, and even then, Ebony was the only one of them that seemed sane, everyone just looked divided into cliques that all looked similar. The teachers acted more like an odd bunch of friends who liked each other.

But the sophomores were different. Every time he would see Mika, she was with someone else with their own grade. Fashion, sports, what teacher they thought would date each other, taking each other's different hobbies into consideration, they all seemed like a unit of people who got along despite the fact of their grade being a puppet master with a unique...allure. Then again, Percival always had her back, and it was only then he noticed Percival was oddly calm about everything. They were the imperfectly perfect bizarre friendship he had.

But everytime he would go to the Anime & Art Club, they were there in the club room. Granted, Yuki kept his attention and their antics with the rest of her friends gave him a good time, but he never stepped into the Social club until now.

The fact that no one was there felt hollow. The first time he decided to go and no one was there was just too odd. He wondered if Mika just went home early or something worse occurred. A tap on his shoulder halted his thinking.

"Strider, you there? You looked like you were having a flashback."

"Yeah. I was just over thinking a lot. Again. It's just odd they weren't there." He gulped. "Please don't tell me Mika, Omega, and Akira are working together."

"I don't think so. Mika almost killed Omega with an apple," chuckling.

"You think he could be the person that targeted you?"

Krystal shook her head. "No. I don't remember all of my time in the Revolution Project, but Omega was the first to leave."

"So he's just upset that Kevin didn't choose him. It wouldn't surprise me if he was working with them."