Chapter 39: The Grand Club Festival Conclusion!

Everyone rushed to their seats when Ms. Ingrid looked at Kokuemi outside just as the door closed.

"Why is there a giant robot outside our classroom?" Chiko claimed it was a long story.

"Alright, either way, now that all of you are here-where's Ken?"

Strider, Eliza, Urwa, and Kevin all looked up with concern. Something didn't feel right.

Then the phone in the room called. Ms. Ingrid answered, and a second later, she told them not to worry. Strider dropped the concern, wanting to slightly, just slightly punch him in the face.

Ken was still a no show for three classes in a row. At gym, the freshmen were waiting for Coach, and Kevin started supervising and organizing their events. They decided to talk about which clubs they were going to sign up for when most of the girls.

"Hana-chan, what happened earlier," Yaoi asked. "Guys were hitting on you too?"

She shook her head, explaining that she overheard what Omega said. A junior that Strider assumed had to be either Xenon or Kimberly tried to stop her from confronting him and starting a fight, but Omega was willing for a rematch until she pulled out a red brush that scared the crap out of him.

"Then he said something about how dad tried to bail me out of getting detention for it."

"Yeah but what about the guys?"

"Well, he started whining and it got a ton of other guys around, and he blamed me since I stopped them from getting an Easy A for the semester. Then Omega left, but they blocked me from following him and just started saying some stuff."

"Like?"

Hanaka pouted. "Wait a minute. I think they said something about me getting members. It went something like," switching between a masculine voice and her regular voice.

"Oh, what club are you a part of?"

"Martial Arts, Weapons, and Dance. I'm the leader."

"Yeah um, not interested. Why would we need to learn how to use a weapon from a little girl? What loser would join that?"

"I assure you that I can teach you, and so can my father. Three of my classmates signed up. You could join if you want."

"You tricked them into joining? They're trying to get laid for the most mediocre pussy they can get. Her tits are so small, they'd need a microscope to find, is what they said."

All of the freshmen gasped. "Those shitheads!"

But Hanaka didn't seem bothered. "Is there something wrong with my size?"

Everyone there agreed the answer was no. Zhichao was about to say something when Durby pinched him and warned him not to say anything bad. But everyone asked what led to the fight.

"Oh yeah. They attacked me after I said: unlike them, you couldn't hold a sharp blade in your hands for longer than a minute."

That earned her some gasps. "Did I say something wrong?"

All the girls barring Eliza, Tori, and Shamlya gave her high-fives for that.

"Uh, thank you. Will I have to deal with that often?"

"Yeah, but don't worry," Urwa claimed. "They're misogynists."

Yuki tilted her head. "Miso gyoza?"

"It means the enemy of all women," Natsumi and Chiko explained to her in Japanese and English respectively.

"I thought those were called periods, hey-o," Yaoi snarked, prompting a high-five from Urwa.

Strider was confused, thinking they meant sentence periods. After Kevin whispered a loose definition in his ears, he giggled, Then he felt bad for the pain they and his mom had to go through.