Chapter 49: Clean

Strider's appearance in the dream world matched the devilish-dragonic-ravens form he felt others saw him as, a demonic entity with the danger of hurting anyone else around, and yet, never had the intention to. Yawning as he opened his eyes to the fused Dragonic Raven Stress Spirit caressing him, the atmosphere internally and externally was calm, cool, and relaxing as the autumn winds, cooling him down. At the same time, he was equally excited for something.

    "I need your help...well my help with something. You know how Mark kept using the ball to rebound off of me?" A video clip of Mark attacking him with the soccer ball played several times for him to analyze.

    His Stress Spirit nodded. "Well, what if I was to do something similar, but with a stronger scale? Raven can absorb and channel kinetic energy from others in a contained space, and I release it as a blast of air force! But if I'm able to transfer my own kinetic energy, then I can make my attacks with Raven even stronger! Right?"

    The dragon-raven hybrid nodded in agreement but as his perfect representation, cocked his head. There was an issue with that plan.

    "Yeah," grinding his lips against each other. "I'm not exactly strong enough to send something or someone flying like a tornado. Hold on, a tornado. That's it!"

    He summoned a soccer ball and transformed his foot into one of a professional athlete with amazing ball control. After bouncing it up and down, he took his theory to the test, and kicked the ball as hard with the soles of his shoes. It bounced down and curved, but as Strider kept doing it, he noticed the ball was rotating in the air for a few more seconds or moved more erratically while airborne.

    "Great. Now if I can apply my Aero Burst to that," channeling the power into his legs without fear given the dream world, and striking the ball down with the swirling wind channeling in his foot.Though instead of boosting himself up, he was now enhancing the rotation and power in another object. The impact rebounded into the air, briefly gaining enough rotation to resemble a pocket sized tornado.

"So now I just need a way to launch it." Trying his fist only resulted in him getting scared by the razor winds. However, his stress spirit found more success, copying Strider's inner intentions via replicating his movements on one of the heart shards scattered around. The large piece of metal created of vortex of wind five times as powerful, but took a mighty swing of it's legs and blasted the shard far enough to reach and land in the structure holding the rest of Strider's collected heart. A sudden growth of energy rose and channeled into him as his stress spirits dissolved back into two, clearly yawning.

"I got it then! Okay!

Before the ball fell, he struck the ball with the inside of his shoes, sending it flying somewhat far, but the wind dispersed.

"So it kinda worked! I just need to add more power to it!"

He was about to celebrate when his dream world started burning up and everything around them began burning up. He was confused about what was going on until his Stress Spirit told him to wake up.

"But I need more time to practice!" Then he realized what the problem was. He was asleep for so long, he didn't use the bathroom. And if he held it in for too long, the pain would go to his head and make things even more painful.

"Guess I don't have a choice," wondering if he could put this new idea of an attack to good use.

----

His eyes woke up to reality, where he found Raven on it's charging station. The mechanic bird quickly flew to him in glee.

He yawned, still somewhat tired, and found his left arm in pain. "Glad to see you too. Sorry, I just needed a bit of a nap," being relieved the numbing uncertainty of his bones being able to function in the rest of his body was slowly disappearing everywhere else. Raven then flew over to his bag and carried it to him.