His Self Destruction

Start from the beginning

" There was no geyser in that room. Anudeep please....." She mumbled and muttered the last part when he left a kiss on her strapped shoulder.

" You couldn't just barg into your fiance's room without his permission." He spoke in a hushed tone closing his eyes in the dizz of her lemon scent.

He placed his lips on her and gently sucked them for 2 seconds. A small whimper left her mouth when he left them abruptly.

" Shhhh..... I'll lose my control if you grant me the permission. Trust me, I won't leave you once we tie the knot. You'll be moaning my name every night." Anudeep commented bodly which made her go rigid.

" One more thing. It will be full of love and ecstasy but not the lust and pain. I love you Smitha." Anudeep kisses her cheek and took her to his bed.

He discussed every detail with her and asked her to assit him in that surgery to which she agreed.

Smitha got up to leave with the file but Anudeep held her back looking at her back.

" Sleep with me tonight. I'm tired hugging the pillow every night." He spoke gently with a smile.

Smitha tried to get her hand out of his grip but he tightened it after seeing the uncontagious grin on her lips. He can conclude that she is shy to say yes.

" No more discussions. We are calling it a night." Anudeep spoke pulling her onto the bed.

Weird feelings started to invade her system when Anudeep cuddled her. Her heartbeats riled changing her breathing pattern.

" Relax Smitha. It's just me baby." He whispered and kissed her neck. He can't get enough of her lime scent.

"So, what did my monster got me today?" Nithya asked as soon as Adi entered the room. She is expecting the letters from him.

He gave her a bored look and sat on the chair tiredly. His eyes looked tired and she can see how much he craved for one cigarette in his face.

He gently pulled the papers from his pocket and pushed the first letter with his index finger innocently.

Nithya took that letter and looked really surprised after reading it.

Dear Sweetheart!
I'm trying to quit the cigerrate for my heart and for the heart I love.

Love❤️
Adi.

Nithya looked at him in Awe. She looked really convinced with his letter.

He slowly pushed another letter towards her which instantly brought tears in her eyes.

Dear Little Sweet!
The smoke of my cigerrate burdened your trust on me. So, I quit smoking.

Love❤️
Adi.

" Come here!" Nithya called him immediately. He bent down and to his surprise Nithya kissed his forehead with so much love. It's really hard for him to handle feeling so much intensity from her.

He pushed another letter towards her and she took it. She read that and smiled at him.

Dear Sweety!
I'm a fool if I think smoking is cool. Why am I destructing myself with the cigerrates when I'm already in love with my self destruction?

Love❤️
Adi.

" So you think me as your self destruction!" Nithya smiled slyly. Adi shrugged having a small smile on his lips.

He pushed the final piece of paper which looked rolled. She opens it with a bit difficulty and read that. She raised her eyebrow at him to which he smiled at her warmly.