ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

Start from the beginning

"Boma!" Flourish calls out.

"Flourish, we are not here for you. Mind your own fucking business!" Darlintina speaks with gritted teeth.

"You said I should ask my mother why my father did not marry her, right? What was the reaction of the guys when you told them you were pregnant? Ibinabor, my father loves me; I can brag about it. I am his first child and his pride. Although he has other children. They can't equal the love, I get anything I request for, have you forgotten. You can attest to this. We cannot be compared. The next time you make such a statement. Vivian, the next time you make such comments about my parents, I will deal with you. After all, you are no different from my mother. She is even better than you." Wendy wraps up.

"The next time you use something like this. Mind were you dispose it!" Precious expresses disinterest.

"What is this conversation about? "Why are you girls here? Bright finally asks.

"I would have loved to share this news!" Boma exclaims. Completely ignoring Bright.

Look, Boma. You both cannot threaten me. You have no proof that I have aborted twice, so fuck off. Once the rumour spreads. I will tell my father. Wendy intends to defame me. And the three of you should be prepared to bid this school farewell. What is your business? I got pregnant and had an abortion. Were you the one who was aborted? Mind your own business and fuck off! Talking as if I am the first person to have an abortion. None of you are saints, either. Wendy, do not forget that Tari deflowered you in JSS2. You are not innocent either!" Ibinabor wraps up.
She has completely captured the attention of her friends. Fisayo stares at Wendy, trying to process what she is heard. If someone else had told her this, she would not have believed it. Wendy had something to do with Tari; they genuinely hated each other.

But I never got pregnant and had an abortion! So there is a big difference. At least I got deflowed when I was thirteen. What about you? You did it with Uncle Brown when you were nine. Scratch that!" Wendy says, shocking everyone.

"Wendy!" Ibinabor shouts. "I trusted you with that." She speaks while staring at Wendy.

"I am trying to be like you. You have a habit of spilling sacred things. Who made everyone aware that my brother and I do not share the same father? You. Who made everyone aware that I am illegitimate? You. Ibinabor, I cannot count. You asked me the other day, in front of the dorm occupants, to go ask my mother why Daddy did not marry her. Have I ever mentioned anything about you? But I know a lot of things that could bring you down!" Wendy says, not sympathetic.

"Wait. Wendy, you had something to do with Tari?" Boma asks, looking at her friend with a shocked expression on her face.

"Oh, you were unaware?" Ibinabor chuckles as he asks. "Friendship, friend indeed!" Ibinabor says. Since JSS2, you girls have been friends. You never knew Wendy and Tari had something. Up until last term, they were inseparable. They used to meet every day at the old school library. Wendy's mother and Tari's mother are best friends. Tari stays at Wendy's house virtually every holiday season. They separated, I believe, last term. Because they stopped seeing each other in school. He also consistently mistreats her in class. Your friendship is evident to me. Your level of trust!" Ibinabor says.

"Oh, shut up. And quit talking nonsense. Try not to bring up another subject!" Darlintina interrupts. "If she was involved with Tari in any way. How does that concern you? At least she hasn't aborted twice!" Darlintina continues.

"You are a complete moron!" Ibinabor blurts out referring to Darlintina.

"I.b, stop being dramatic. The only reason I have asked my friends to keep quiet about your issue is not because of you, but uncle. And the fact you are betrothed. Creating such controversies will only damage uncle's reputation. Because you won't be able to deny it. All our conversations are been recorded now!" Wendy's words shock Ibinabor and her friends.

Meanwhile, Precious drops a tape on the desk. Ibinabor was taken by surprise.

"You should know by now, that you should either be with us or against us. You don't mess with us. Ibinabor I am warning you for the last time. Avoid us because I am tempted to tell Jordan this. I'm  capable, I bet the innocent boy knows nothing about this!" Wendy responds and turns to Fisayo.
"Your friendship bond is admirable. She cannot even tell her brother!" Wendy laughs.

"I admire their friendship." Darlintina responds mockingly.

"Ibinabor, the fact we have decided to let this issue slide, doesn't mean we can't change our minds. Avoid us and you will be okay!" Wendy smirks.

"You do not scare me!" Ibinabor speaks.

"I see how terrified you are. You do not have to hide it." Wendy smirks and walks away.

"Ibinabor, thank the stars. I have always wanted to deal with your proud ass. You simply escaped it this time. You can mess with Wendy, but not me. Wendy is family. And I am not. She cares about your father's image. And I do not. So be mindful. Because, if you cross my path. The entire school will be discussing your two successful abortions. Do not step on my toes!" Boma concludes. Ibinabor continued to stare at her without saying anything. Immediately Boma was out of sight. She rests her head on the desk.

"Wow, I can handle them!" Flourish responds with a mock smile. "Ibinabor, those girls basically threatened you. You could not do anything." Flourish responds.

"Flourish, what do you want me to say. If this reaches my parents, I will be dead. Everyone would be talking about it. Regardless of how I deny it. The stigma remains. "Get that!" Ibinabor half yells.

1657 Words🌹

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES