ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜

Start from the beginning

"Shey you are sharping your mouth. Do not forget you are the only one here. We would just give you a good beating!" Darlintina makes a threat.

"I personally will handle you!" Boma says. Wendy remains silent as she stares at Ibinabor. Her friends knew what Ibinabor had just said was sensitive to Wendy, and knowing Wendy, they knew she would not stop until she embarrassed her as well.

"You!" says Ibinabor, pointing. "Beat me? Flatter yourself. Bitch!" Ibinabor says and walks away immediately.

"Boma, you allowed her to walk away?" Darlintina is taken aback by Boma's self-control.

"Wendy, did you use her towel..?"

"I didn't!" Wendy yells.

  ____________________________🖊

April scooped up a spoonful of porridge plantain and placed it in her mouth; she could not deny that she enjoyed the food. It was properly prepared, with fish scattered throughout the meal.

"Why do you enjoy taking coke?" April is brought out of her rivalry by a gentle voice. Reminding her that she was in the cafeteria. She turns to Light, who had been waiting for Nancy's response.

"Why do you like chocolate?" Nancy responds.

Light smirks.

April wondered what the problem was with Dumlesi; she was unusually quiet. Science had ignored her food and focused on her notebook.

"Why are you so quiet?" Light inquires, bringing April back to reality.

"Why are you talking so much!" Nancy responds.

"Light, what is your problem? Why are you bothering her; can't you see I am meditating? It's confusing me, " Dumlesi suddenly attacks, causing everyone to laugh. April nearly choked on the food she was eating. Science dropped her book, leaving April wondering if she was reading. April could swear she saw Nancy smile. However, the smile faded quickly.

"Wait. Dumlesi, you also meditate?" Light asks with a mock tone. "There is nothing I will not see at Hallel College!" Light confirms. April almost choked. He starts rubbing her back immediately.

"I am wondering what Biology ma will set!" Science laments as she flips through her note.

April burst out laughing as she turned toward Light. He truly was a drama queen. She could not stand the fact that he was putting on Nancy's glasses. He looked funny. She watches Nancy quickly drag it away from him while trying to suppress her laughter.

    ____________________________🖊

"Why are you staring at me in that way?" Ibinabor attacks Fisayo, who simply rolls her eyes.

"Ibinabor, forget this issue!" Bright exclaims.

They were currently in the bathroom, and Flourish, who appeared to be using her phone, completely ignored them. While Ibinabor is completely focused on Fisayo.

"No, she has to tell me why she has been giving me attitude," Ibinabor says, addressing Fisayo directly.

Fisayo attempts to walk out but is dragged by Ibinabor; she slowly turns to face her.

"I.B, what is it?" Fisayo questions.

"Why are you giving me attitude? When did this one begin?" Ibinabor asks.

"I owe you no explanation!" Fisayo speaks in a calm tone.

"You owe me an explanation because you are my friend. And when my friends start acting strangely. I would like to know why." Ibinabor concludes as if she were rapping. Meanwhile, Fisayo pauses and smiles.

"Yes, I am your friend. But you had an abortion and I had no idea! Not once, but twice. But they did!" Fisayo says, pointing to Bright and Flourish. Meanwhile, Ibinabor's mouth became dry as she wondered how she found out. "On top of that, you are supposed to be betrothed to my brother, but you sleep around. Look, Ibinabor, if this happened with you and the other guys. I would not have complained. But with Wealth of all people, are you serious? They both knew; you travelled claiming to be sick, had an abortion, and returned, but you still kept it from me; how am I your friend, a friend you do not trust!" Fisayo attacked, and she appeared to be hurt.

Ibinabor tries to defend herself, but the way the door was pushed makes her discouraged. She tries to shield her ears from the sound, wondering who the fool was. She even aims a shout at the offender when she looks up, only to meet the stares of Boma and Darlintina. Her expression became stern.

"You people should shift oh, that how you people will be obstructing the road and be talking about abortion. The next time it will hit your head!" Boma gives a hiss and charges in. Ibinabor and her companions remain motionless.

"So you knew we were here, you were basically eavesdropping, so why did you open the door in such a way, it could have hit me!" Fisayo, who appeared provoked, says. Darlintina stops right in front of Boma, causing her to pause as well. The mockery on her face was obvious.

"Fisayo, I have always said that I do not talk to people who do not have a life of their own. People who are basically controlled by three idiots, to be exact!" Boma explains.

"Boma, meaning?"

"Meaning if you like go and be opening your legs in the toilet, you will abort the third time!" Darlintina says shutting Ibinabor up.

"For your information, we heard it all. We also heard, Look Ibinabor, if you this happened between you and other guys. I wouldn't have complained. But with Wealth of all people, are you for real?" Boma attempts to mimic Flourish's voice.

"You traveled saying you were sick, you had an abortion and returned, and you still kept it from me; how am I your friend, a friend you do not trust?" Darlintina says, attempting to mimic Fisayo.

"Just so you know, we heard everything; do not forget, I am Boma.com. Number one," Boma declares.

"Boma Even if you do not speak. Wallahi, you know nothing can hold this in my mouth. I will spread it to as many that cares to hear." Darlintina explains. "Please leave the road. "Before I push you." Darlintina smiles with satisfaction. She was aware that they were being held in a tight spot. 

"So Flourish does not have a mouth anymore?" Boma asks, mockingly, why she walks past Flourish. "Shey, this is the result of going to the toilet every day. Come let me teach you toilet education." She mocks.

"What just happened!?" Bright exclaimed immediately they were out of sight.

"I.b, go and negotiate with those girls; if Wendy hears it, it is over!" Flourish speaks, and Ibinabor turns to Fisayo.

Ibinabor laughs and turns towards Flourish.
"Have they got proof? No." Ibinabor smiles. " Wendy and those idiots she calls friends have always hated me, and everyone knows it, so everything they say is motivated by hatred!" Ibinabor speaks with confidence. Meanwhile, Bright and Flourish chuckle.

"You will not be able to keep people from talking if this gets out. Regardless of whether it is correct or incorrect! "This will make a huge dent in your family name," Bright says.

"You talk as if you have no idea what those girls are capable of!"

"Wendy's my cousin." Ibinabor cuts Bright off. "I can bet that she will not do anything that will tarnish my parents' reputation. She can be bitchy, but there are some things she cannot do. Pregnancy is a sensitive issue. Besides I will deny it!" Ibinabor says.

"Fisayo, I can tell you are happy right now!" Flourish rolls her eyes.

1804 Words💜

What do you have to say about this chapter?

So, can you compare Gidi's behaviour to Wendy's or Jewel's to April's?

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES