Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!

Start from the beginning

"Who is that?" Rebel asks confused while gesturing to my phone and my eyes go wide.

"Uh, it's nobody. Just a random number." I tell her with a smile and Rebel looks at me with squinted eyes as she slowly nods her head. What, is she onto me or something?

"I don't know about the end of this month. But I'll try for the end of the year." I say with a small chuckle and I'm so glad Rebel isn't being dry anymore. "When are you coming to visit me in New Haven? I've visited you in Lima twice already and even though you live in New York now, I still came to see you. When are you coming to see me?" I asked sadly, kind of annoyed that Rebel still hasn't come to visit me.

"I know, I'm sorry pretty girl. I am planning on visiting you soon though. I'm saving up my money so I can buy a plane ticket. I'm going to be coming soon though. I promise." Rebel tells me with seriousness in her voice and I nod my head in understanding. I blush from her calling me pretty girl. That name will always send butterflies into my stomach.

"Okay, I'm so glad your coming soon!! I want to show you my dorm, I want you to meet my roommate and all my friends. I want you to see the dance studio, the choir room, the cafe, the lunch room and-" I state as I rant to Rebel all the things I want to show her and she cuts me off with a chuckle. I look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I can't wait to see all of those things too Quinn. And I can't wait for you to meet my friends, but slow down. I'll be able to see everything and meet everyone you want me to meet." Rebel states with a chuckle and I nod and rub my arm up and down.

"Sorry about that. I was just so excited for you to come. I can't wait to see you." I say with happiness in my voice and I put my other hand on my thigh.

"I'm excited to come too. It's gonna be fun. I can't wait to see you too Quinn." Rebel replies while winking at me and I blush and look at her. She chuckles and lightly bites on her bottom lip as she looks me up and down with a glint in her eyes. Gosh, I should not be feeling a pool of wetness in my underwear now. But I can't help it. Anyone would blush if Rebel looked at them like that.

As I am staring at Rebel and she is looking me up and down, I hear my dorm phone start speaking.

"You have one voicemail. Voicemail will be played now." The robot in my dorm phone said and I furrow my eyebrows and look at the phone next to me. It's like those phones you see in hotels. You know, the ones you pick up and it's connected to the base by a stringy wire.

I see the red button on the base turn on and a voice starts speaking.

"Hey Quinn, it's Biff." The voice I now know as Biff states and my eyes go wide. Please no. I can't even turn my head back to Rebel because I already know how she's gonna react. I just hope she doesn't hang up on me. "Since you didn't answer your phone, I just wanted to send you a voicemail. I loved dinner last night. It was magical, fun and special. I also enjoyed last night when we were in bed, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I just wanted to check up on you, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Call me back." Biff states as the voicemail ended and I am full of embarrassment and shock. Did he have to mention when we were in bed?

I slowly turn my head back to Rebel and see her face is full of anger. Her face is turning red, that's how mad she is. Her nostrils are flaring as she is huffing and puffing. Her eyes are turning red and she seems extremely mad. Oh shit.

"I hope you enjoyed your night with Cliff, even though you told me nothing happened. It's whatever though, your his girlfriend, not mines. I have to get back to my girlfriend!! Bye, have a good day, pretty girl." Rebel yelled bitterly as she quickly ends the call and my screen goes back to my contacts list. She didn't even let me say goodbye. I let out a frustrated yell.