Chapter 190

Isabella didn't think her battle was as incredible as the one between Voldemort and Harry. 

Probably because he had lost more than her. . .No, she would say she was the one who lost more. She had been stripped of all she loved, and if it weren't for Regulus, she would have probably given it all up.

Right, she wanted to visit her parents' graves. And Sarah's too.

Isabella had expected the others would stay back at the Ministry, but instead, they came along with her and Regulus back to the Potter mansion.

Isabella gasped lightly as the apparition made her reel.

"Alright, love?" Regulus said, concerned. Isabella nodded.

"You could have stayed back," Isabella told the others.

"Nah, we're a team," James said as they sauntered into the original living room.

"What happened?" Isabella asked out of curiosity.

"Not many dead, thankfully," Lily said. "Just a couple of Death Eaters. The Order and Ministry had plenty of backup,"

"Pete finished off the snake," Sirius said grinning and nudging Peter who flushed with pride as he held up the sword. 

James threw himself onto the sofa. 

"Rabastan's seriously injured," he counted off on his fingers. "Greyback's dead. It was an explosion, hit his head real bad,"

Remus looked up, rather shocked at this information. He hadn't expected the blow would kill the man!

But he said nothing. 

"Then there's this Selwyn bloke and a Lee," James finished. "That's all I know,"

"Voldemort," Lily said suddenly. 

Nothing happened.

"Of course the taboo broke," Remus sighed. "It's gone with all other things,"

The fire in the fireplace suddenly roared green startling all of them. 

"Ah, my apologies," Dumbledore said serenely, stepping out and straightening himself, dusting the soot onto the hearthrug.

"Headmaster," Isabella said with a nod as she slid out of Regulus' grasp and onto the floor. 

She held out a baby Fawkes.

"Thank you for your timely help," she said. "I must have forgotten the Sorting Hat in the ministry,"

"I got it!" Peter piped up and held up the old hat in his hand.

"Why, thank you, Peter," Dumbledore said brightly. "I am here to congratulate you, Isabella,"

"It is not something I feel like I deserve congratulations for," Isabella said mustering a small smile.

"A good sleep, then?" Dumbledore chuckled. Isabella nodded.

"Well, then I shall leave you alone for now," the old Headmaster smiled serenely, brushing his long white beard. 

And then he stepped back into the fireplace. The flames grew green and he was sent back.

"Keep your guard up," Isabella told the others. "You can go meet up with the Order. But the Death Eaters might still try to retaliate and they will need all of you to round up the rest of the Death Eaters,"

There was scattered agreement and everyone left one by one. Lily and James went to get Harry. Peter went with Remus to Hogwarts, Peter had to return the sword and Hat and Remus wanted to talk to Dumbledore. Sirius left to catch up on what the Order was doing now. 

Starry skies and GardeniasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara