Filler 02

Estella despised it when she was called 'Stella'. 

It was just one syllable! Was it so hard to just call her Estella? Fine, she'd accept Ella too. But Stella? That just got to her nerves. 

Draco had warned her before, to be careful. 

People would try to become her friend just because of her family name sometimes, or because her parents were famous. 

She knew that too, so she saw right through the fake friends. But she wasn't a fool to go around without a posse. They weren't exactly her 'friends', but they liked following her around. And she let them tag around. 

"Hello, Hagrid," she said, as she reached the edge of the Forbidden Forest, before the rest of her classmates for Care of Magical Creatures.

"What have you got for us today?" 

"Ooh, it's a surprise," Hagrid said, grinning at her through his beard. "Yer goin' ter like it,"

"Looking forward to it," Estella sang.

Even as the third years gathered around, Estella went through her book. 

"Stella," Myriam cried in a squeaky voice that Estella found rather annoying and came up to her.

"You've come to class early," 

"Yes," Estella said shortly, her eyes not leaving her book. 

"Right, did you do McGonagall's essay?" Myriam said with a huge sigh. "It was sooo difficult,"

It wasn't. A recap of Switching spells should be the easiest thing for a third year. 

They could hear loud chatting noises, which announcing the Gryffindors' arrival. Now it would begin.

"Did you see Potter's hair?" Myriam whispered to Charlotte. 

And Estella really couldn't care less. Willow could stand up for herself. She was the only one with her mother's dark red hair, but it was just as unruly as her fathers and the rest of her siblings. . .Expect Matilda's. That girl somehow knew exactly how to take that Potter hair.

Estella really didn't bother with any of her classmates, unless they were good enough for her to actually spend some time with. 

And Willow didn't talk to her much anymore because she was a Slytherin. It was the same reason why Draco and Harry fell apart. They just cared too much about house appearances, and Estella did take particular pleasure thrashing Gryffindor every chance she got. 

Harry and Draco got better over time, Hermione helped smooth things over. Ron's still grumpy about everything, and since he fancies Hermione, he and Draco aren't really friendly at all.

Estella had started playing Chaser for Slytherin since her first year, but mostly because Draco had vouched for her talent. It was a complete chance situation, where one of the Slytherin Chasers got injured a day before the match and they needed someone. Draco said Estella could fill in the position, at least misguide the players if it took it. 

And she got a permanent position in the team when she scored five of the seven goals the team had made, and especially with it being the first time she had played Quidditch. They said she was a natural. 

And her broom was practically a part of her own body. Only she was a Chaser for only this year too. After that, she would be the Seeker, since Draco would leave and it was her best position too. She was light and quick on her broom, and the Quaffle was a bit too much energy.