Chapter 106

Ridiculous. Ridiculous is what all of it was. 

Isabella could have used this time to study for her O.W.L.s, instead of using the time-turner over and over again, just so that she could manage everything. 

And Black almost messed up the potion almost thrice already!

Regulus felt the same way.

It was so stupid! And Jefferson was the worst person to work on a potion with, always bossing around, having to check the instructions twice and thrice, then go all the way to the cabinets to get the ingredients.

Isabella was particularly annoyed because of an incident that happened a few moments ago. 

She had gone to get a few ingredients from the cabinet at the end of the room. 

Once she got the things she needed, she stepped back to close the cabinet door, but bumped into something solid. 

"I'm sorry," she apologized, when she turned around and saw Black. . .well, he looked like Warrington obviously. 

He was towering over her...which he did regardless he was Black or Warrington. And Isabella didn't like this one bit. She frowned, and turned away.

"You're insecure about your height," Black said suddenly. 

Isabella snapped her head to glare up at him.

"I am not insecure about anything," she snapped.

But Black only smirked widely.

Then he possed the most annoying question ever.

"How tall are you, then?"

Isabella huffed and went around him and back to their table, where the cauldron was over the fire. 

"How tall are you?" Isabella said simply.

"Why are you answering a question with a question?" Black laughed.

"Aren't you doing the same?" Isabella said curtly.

"Ah, avoiding the topic, now are we?" Black said, and Isabella could hear the snarky tone he had used. It irked her so much.

"Black, we have a potion to focus on," she snapped.

Black sauntered over, grinning like an idiot. 

"I'll say I'm fairly tall," he said and Isabella inhaled sharply. This jerk. . .

"But I am a growing boy, I might grow taller,"

"A growing ass is what you are," Isabella grumbled under her breath. "Everyday, your brain vanishes, as you reach the fully adult phase of an ass,"

Black heard this, and he chose to annoy her in the most terrible way ever. 

"Say," he said, placing a hand on her head. "How is the weather down there?"

Isabella snapped.

"You take your grubby little paws ofme this instant, or I'll chop you up with my dagger and boil you in frogspwan until you're stew and feed you to the crows!"  she snarled.

Black's loud laughter echoed through the classroom. . .or rather Warrington's.

"Well, well, Miss Violent," he chuckled. "Such a short patootie,"

Isabella's glare hardened.

She picked up her dagger, and aggressively sliced a catterpillar's head clean off. This only made Black laugh even more.