Mine To Love

DISCLAIMER

This book, 'Mine To Love' is a Taekook fanfiction. The book will have two parts:-

i. Silent Lovers
ii. The Lost Love

Both the parts will be included in the same book, 'Mine To Love'.

This book is just a work of fiction which does not have anything to do with the reality and does not portray the real personalities of the boys. I do not own the members. Whatever roles they have in the book, remember it's just for the book. Don't hate on the idols on the basis of your reading of this book. We all know how kind and humble BTS are in reality.

This book is totally my idea. The story, the concept and everything else, except the members and the pictures, belongs to me. I do not allow my work to be reproduced in any form. I hope you understand.

The pictures and fanarts that I'll be using in this book are not owned by me. I took them from the internet. Credits to the rightful owners.

©2021 hershey_y ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
-

-------------------------

i. Silent Lovers

Introduction to the characters

Kim Taehyung:

Age : 22

Taehyung lived a happy life until he came out as gay in front of his orthodox parents. After being disowned by them, Taehyung is on his own without any moral or financial support. But he is determined to be the artist he aspires to be and so he continues with his college while taking part time jobs to earn money.

 But he is determined to be the artist he aspires to be and so he continues with his college while taking part time jobs to earn money

Jeon Jungkook:

Age: 22

He is the heartthrob of the university. Everyone adores him and want to be with him. He is good at academics and extra curricular activities too which makes him the most desired guy on campus. But only his friends know who Jeon Jungkook really is. He is far from the angel that people think he is. He is the next mafia boss who is nothing but pure devil.

All the other BTS members will be introduced in the story when they appear as the supporting characters.

Warning:

This story contains:

•Top Kook
•Bottom Tae
•Trauma
•Mention of substance use
•Smut
•Cross dressing
•Bullying
•Angst
•Violence
•Fluff
•NOT recommended to people in a fragile state of mind.

Most of the book is not triggering but it will deal with some topics that some people would not be comfortable with and may end up getting triggered. So please read at your own risk and be responsible for your own mental health. Please respect the book and me as an author. Let's build a friendly community here. Happy reading!

Note to re-readers: No spoiler comments please. They'll be deleted as soon as they're posted.

See y'all in the first chapter.

Borahae💜

hershey_y