Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Rachel, it's a student film. It's not gonna be good." Santana said in a "no duh" voice and I hold in a laugh.

"And two years from now? How you gonna feel about it then?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Rachel folds her arms.

"Guilty. Just... hoping my kids won't ever see it online." Rachel unfolds her arms and throws her hands up.

"They'll definitely see it." I say 100% positive in my statement and Santana nods her head.

"And they will never be the same." Santana adds on to what I just said and I nod my head in agreement. Those poor kids will be scarred for life.

"Okay, wait. Why am I even taking advice from you, Santana? Didn't you have a sex tape that leaked online?" Rachel asked Santana and I laugh as I think about to when Brittany leaked hers and Santana's sex tape. This was back during Disco week. Brittany wanted to help Santana become famous. She thought that since most celebrities have a sex tape, it would help Santana to get famous. And now, Santana is now known as the lesbian nude Latina.

"Yes I did. A sex tape that follows me around to this very day. Look my name up on the internet right now." Santana said as she points to Rachel's phone and Rachel grabs her phone. She turns it on and starts searching up Santana's name.

"Santana Lopez, nude, lez, boobies, sex tape, Mexican or Dominican, question mark." Rachel reads off her phone and wow, that would be tiring to deal with for the rest of your life.

"Booyah. That will exist forever." Santana said while waving around a pointed finger.

"But Quinn, Santana, some women find it empowering to be naked on film." Rachel tries to explain but I shake my head and put a hand up.

"Yeah, some do, but not in a student film that's most likely about a grandma with Alzheimer's." I explain as my voice gets a little louder and I shake my head and sigh. "Look Rachel, we care about you." I add on with a more calm and softer voice and I gesture to Santana to continue.

"And for once, Rachel, we actually have your best interest in mind." Santana continues on for me and I nod my head as I look at Rachel.

"Please don't do it." I say while lightly shaking my head and Rachel looks between us with a very contemplating look.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

Me and Sam were in the McKinley High locker room helping the glee club do photos for the McKinley High male model of the month calendars. Sam really wants to be a model so when they asked us for help, he automatically accepted it and I did it because I just want to help. They even allowed Sam to be in the model shoot. Over the past few weeks, I noticed a change in Sam. He's been acting like a jerk when I'm the one who is a jerk out of us. He's been going to the gym everyday for what reason, I don't know. He's already in shape.

The locker room was set up like a photo shoot and there was different backgrounds for each persons theme. Like for example, Blaine was wearing a "sexy" New Year's Eve party outfit and his background was black to match the theme. Jake was wearing swim shorts and he had an inflatable shark pool toy and his background was of a beach.

"Give me sexy freedom." Tina tells Ryder as he was wearing an American themed outfit and his background was of the American flag. I start taking multiple pictures of him.

"Alright, give me August." Tina says out loud and Sam comes over to the picture area in red shorts.

"Come on let's get this show on the road losers I don't have all day." Sam claps his hands in a demanding voice and I sigh because he's starting to act like a jerky musclehead.